Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #56 evolve

1L82fadb.png

Game Score: 4/10

Platinum Difficulty: 3/10

well well, putting this game aside for over a year, I came back to platinum it.

I did almost everything solo, some annoying challenge I boosted.

A pretty easy platinum its just a big grind, you need to max every character and monster...

p,s I love this platinum image^^

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
  • Like 4

On 1/4/2018 at 2:46 PM, afc-razor-84 said:

Very very nice is Friday the 13th the same as that other game on the store dead by daylight because they look so similar to me? But nice job seeing as I hate online trophies you have done a great job buddy. Also heard it's a grind and very tedious after a few hours.1f604.png

Thank you very much :D I appreciate those kind words!

Lb5fe52.png

:platinum: Platinum #34: 36 Fragments of Midnight (PS4)

Game Score: 6/10

Platinum Difficulty: 1.5/10

I picked up this game for $3 on the PS Store because you know how when you need to get something that's a dollar, but they make you load up at least $5 on your account? So yeah, I got this with that. Anyway, it's a cute little game that does require a slight amount of skill to accomplish the goal of attaining all 36 fragments. I would call this Super Meat Boy's opposite, in that both have similar gameplay mechanics, but this platinum is super easy and shouldn't take one more than an hour or two to complete if you're patient. Definitely a joke of a platinum, but then again, I play a lot of Telltale Games. So I'm kind of used to that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Floriiss said:

:platinum: #178: Crypt of the NecroDancer

1L96e3c1.png

NecroMaster!! 
Unlock all trophies

Its over. It's finally over. The hardest platinum to date is finally mine. What a journey this has been.. unbelievable..

Nearly two years ago I completed Super Meat Boy and I really enjoyed the challenge of that game so I was looking for other games with similar difficulty, or even being more difficult. That's when I heard from this game.. Crypt of the NecroDancer. Without hesitation I booted up this game, only to find out I had opened Pandora's Box. The requirements for these trophies are absolutely insane. This is something on a whole different level in terms of difficulty. This game is extremely brutal, unforgiving and sometimes you're wondering whether or not this game is actually fair play.

Most of the trophies aren't that bad. Usually they are related to the characters in the game or are kill related. At first it takes a while to get used to their mechanics, but after more practice it gets doable. Now you're probably wondering, what makes this platinum so hardcore and illusive? Coda and Lowest is the answer to that.

Coda is the 10th character in the game. This character combines three characters into one. These are the following characters:

- Aria: Dies from losing her multiplier. This can be due to getting hit by an enemy, but also due to hitting a wrong wall or losing the beat. Usually when you skip beats on characters, it doesn't matter.. but on Aria she dies. So you need to keep moving.

- Bolt: The BPM of the songs are doubled. AKA double speed.

- Monk: You'll die when you pick up any gold. 

Okay, to get this in perspective.. Coda is a character where you can't even miss one single beat, cant get hit or hit wrong walls, to make it even worse the speed is doubled.. so you need to press a lot more and still hit everything perfectly on beat.. and to top it off you can't pick up any money or you'll die instantly. This combination is one of the most insane things I've ever witnessed in a video game.  It's extremely difficult. In fact, the developers weren't even sure in the beginning whether or not this character could actually be beaten; hence why there's 'probably impossible' displayed once you select Coda. Beating Coda took me 2 MONTHS of practicing almost every day. I'd say it took me around 300h+.

Seems brutal, right? Well guess what? They decided to add another brutal trophy to the list, in my opinion even worse than Coda. Wait, can this get even worse? Yes it sure can. It's called Lowest of the Low. At first I thought it wouldn't be as bad as Coda, because of the abscence of the extreme conditions. Turns out I was wrong. The problem with all char low % is the fact that you've got to clear all 9 characters in a row, back-to-back, without dying, without picking up any items or using any shrines. Basically you need to finish with your starting gear. This means that there is almost no place for error. One false move and you're dead. Since this run can take up to nearly three hours, its tough to make almost no mistakes during this time span. This one took me somewhere between 2.5-3 MONTHS of practice. Probably around somewhere around 400h+

All together I've spend over 800h+ on my way to the platinum. The amount of dedication need for this is absolutely brutal. I've experienced weeks, if not months upon failing over and over again.. an insane amount of disappointments and sometimes I was getting skeptical whether or not I was actually capable of pulling this off. This difficulty is something I've never experienced before and I've completed quite a few hard games. Games like Cloudberry Kingdom, I am Bread, Super Meat Boy etc are an absolute joke to this. This is by far my proudest achievement gaming wise and I'm really glad that after all this time I've never given up and finally my hard work has payed off. I just couldn't be happier. :)

Might well done. Congratulations and thanks for the insight. This is another game I have, but I am not sure about starting it because I've heard about how damn brutal the platinum is. I'll definitely take what you said to heart if I ever decide I want to go and torture myself. Haha.

• Like 1