Most Recent Platinum

Muff

10 hours ago, GoodbyeBread said:

Haven't played the sequel, but i do hope we have more games like Dishonored in the future (minus the bugs).

I actually completed dishonored 2 recently. All I could i say is, DO NOT PLAY IT FOR THE STORY. Story was literally a rehashed version of the first. 

But gameplay was its saving grace and for that it was fun. Lol also for my stealth playthrough, there was a seriously broken and op power which pretty much allowed me to sprint through enemy hoards undetected. It was hilarious xD

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kuro-Okami said:

#50 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a426c2/trophies/1L109344.png

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 3,5/10

It also felt really rewarding to check out some specific spots. Cause sometimes i was given a quest in some ruins. The music is awesome, the characters are well written... and all this makes this game, at least in my opinion, a masterpiece.

Your write up is shaming me into going back to this game.  Guess I stopped when PSN stopped syncing my progress and it is shown as "hidden".  But what a weak excuse for not playing!

Congrats on a great game!

• Like 1

40-platinum.png #23 - Sly 2 (PS Vita)

1Le05a2b.png

A rather enjoyable sequel. I had only one issue with the game, being that the 2nd act of the game (Contessa Areas...) are downright boring to play through and made the middle section of the game slow. I was told by several fans of the series over on Reddit that Sly 2 would definitely appeal to me through enjoyment of the 1st game and they were correct. The 2nd game in the series changes up the mission format by offering new layers of missions and of course, the ability to play as the other members of the gang. The only negative aspect of this additional character ability was the constant need to go back to the SH to swap characters, so if you intend on playing through Sly 2, make sure to complete the missions as the other characters before Sly as in most cases, the characters will only have 1/2 missions per chapter whereas Sly will have the majority.

• Like 4