Most Recent Platinum

Muff

19 minutes ago, FluffyAssassin64 said:

First off, this game was a blast to play. BJ is just a cool, solid bloke, and while a bit one-note (part of his character design I guess), he has enough interesting interactions with other characters & flashbacks / self-talk that I still found him to be a great protagonist.

Didn't ya know? All great protagonists talk to themselves. lol.

23 minutes ago, FluffyAssassin64 said:

Wolfenstein was also pretty easy trophy-wise, with the only 'difficult' part playing on Uber difficulty. However, I could count on one hand the number of encounters that I genuinely had trouble with; most others can be stealthed with ease, or simply avoided if you know what you're doing. Simply, git gud if you're having problems :P If I had to summarise my thoughts about this game, I would say that it's good... but not great. I think of 'Dishonored' - one of my favourite games from last-gen - and how it was so much more memorable, despite being released in 2012. I know it's not really fair to compare games in completely different genres, but that's the feeling I got playing this game. It's not bad at all, but it was just kind of 'meh'. Here's hoping the sequel blows me away!

I'm actually playing the Dishonored 1 Definitive Edition right now, I picked up Dishonored 2 and the stand alone DLC, and didnt wanna play those without playing the 1st one.. ya know, first. lol.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, migsmeister said:

Street Fighter V

26730608_888464791333449_152876324796142

Impressive. How long did it take, and how difficult was it? I'm waiting for the 30th Anniversary Collection so I can platinum that, then Ultra Street Fighter IV, and this, but I don't even know if it's possible for a guy like me who's not that great at fighting games to complete. Doesn't it require you to be decent enough to win online, or how does that work?

• Like 1

platinum #234 The Wolf Among Us (vita)

completed in 1 day and 22 hours

platinum rarity 65.19% common

platinum name: Full Moon

worst thing about the game: Vita Version is a Buggy mess compared to the other platforms (only plus it's portable)

finished with that game, fixed one game to be on track in my future but the next games up for play will be Contrast (ps4) and Bridge Constructor (ps4).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Trophies (PS3)

1L8c783b.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 3

Time: 35 hours

After i finish the second part without a platinum because of the online trophies I Played the third entry of the series. This game stocks up the playable characters and is really enjoyable as Naruto fan. If you enjoy the Anime you should give this game a try. It Begins at the 5 Kage Meeting and ends before the big Showdown for the fourth part of the series.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Impressive. How long did it take, and how difficult was it? I'm waiting for the 30th Anniversary Collection so I can platinum that, then Ultra Street Fighter IV, and this, but I don't even know if it's possible for a guy like me who's not that great at fighting games to complete. Doesn't it require you to be decent enough to win online, or how does that work?

I think you’re better off trying to plat SF5 first mainly because of the active online scene as a few of the trophies requires playing against other people. Also helps mastering characters and mechanics because each game plays differently. 

I believe for you to play this game you gotta be invested in the game 100% 

It does take time. I played on and off for about a year, but I played a lot of online specifically for trophies. 

If you only “like” it and play casually then I suggest playing it on your non-trophy account if youre the type to be bothered by incomplete trophy lists. 

• Like 1