Muff

Most Recent Platinum

37,036 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Makes me sad that while Uncharted leaves the player caring about the whole cast, Tomb Raider only really focuses on Lara, with her support cast being fodder for the enemies. 

I think that is the main reason why I prefer Uncharted series more; the story and characters are more interesting. But I do like Tomb Raider reboot series' gameplay more; less action, more puzzle solving aspects/platforming sections. For me both are amazing series and are fun to play.

Battlefield 4 Platinum #79 and 100%

(7.8% and 0.71%)

1Lc4dcd7.png

This was a really fun game to go for. Myself and 4 other friends spent the last few weeks cleaning everything up and I'm almost sad to see it end. Some of the DLC assignments were quite the pain though, so I am also glad it is over!

:platinum: #123: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Game Rating: 8.5/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Time: 9 hours

Definitely my favourite of the trilogy.

1 minute ago, rusty1027 said:

Platinum #46

Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest

I think it's a real hidden gem for those who like anime JRPGs. Nobody ever mentions this game anywhere.

Probably no one mentions it cause of price. In Canada it's ~$55, and I sure as hell am not paying that for digital only game :/ Maybe some day...

1 minute ago, mako-heart said:

Probably no one mentions it cause of price. In Canada it's ~$55, and I sure as hell am not paying that for digital only game :/ Maybe some day...

I'm surprised it never goes on sale. Fruitbat Factory's releases often get discounts on Steam. Did they just forget they have a PlayStation game?

2 minutes ago, rusty1027 said:

I'm surprised it never goes on sale. Fruitbat Factory's releases often get discounts on Steam. Did they just forget they have a PlayStation game?

I wouldn't be surprised lol. I feel my beating a backlog is going to happen before they do a sale on it at this point