Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 minute ago, rusty1027 said:

Platinum #46

Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest

I think it's a real hidden gem for those who like anime JRPGs. Nobody ever mentions this game anywhere.

Probably no one mentions it cause of price. In Canada it's ~$55, and I sure as hell am not paying that for digital only game :/ Maybe some day...

1 minute ago, mako-heart said:

Probably no one mentions it cause of price. In Canada it's ~$55, and I sure as hell am not paying that for digital only game :/ Maybe some day...

I'm surprised it never goes on sale. Fruitbat Factory's releases often get discounts on Steam. Did they just forget they have a PlayStation game?

2 minutes ago, rusty1027 said:

I'm surprised it never goes on sale. Fruitbat Factory's releases often get discounts on Steam. Did they just forget they have a PlayStation game?

I wouldn't be surprised lol. I feel my beating a backlog is going to happen before they do a sale on it at this point 

3 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I still have to get back into that game. I only need a couple trophies left: the true end, and completing that one really hard dungeon. Is there a video guide of some sorts that I can be able to use to make it easier to beat?