Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #9 – Assassin's Creed: Revelations

1L7c3735.png

A nice closure to the Ezio trilogy. In my opinion, it's the weakest game of the three, as most people seem to agree, but that doesn't mean it's bad - it had a really strong competition. It amazes me that they managed to turn a 3DS game into this over the course of a year.

Next for me is gonna be Resident Evil. My trophy checklist, if you wanna see a longer review.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 4

Platinum #146: Riddled Corpses Ex (PS4) 

Difficulty: 3/10 

Enjoyment: 8/10 

A very fun twin stick shooter. This is the most fun I’ve had with a game in this genre since ‘I ma3d a gam3 with Zombies in it’. Anyone remember that classic? It may seem overwhelming at first but as you level your characters up the stages get much much easier. Arcade mode can be quite difficult if you’re not using Erica but if you are just try to make it through the first 3 stages using as few special items as possible. At that point you should have enough money to buy the maximum number of health ups and special items for the last 3 stages and you can just spam them to get out of dangerous situations.  

• Like 2

1L116198.png

The Inpatient - PS4 VR

Had this sitting in the shelf since a while back, just haven't been trusting myself with the whole VR Horror vibe.

First playthrough went as expected, a couple of shrieks and nervous twitches, but all in all it was a quite enjoyable platinum.

Difficulty: 1/10 with a collectible guide

Now to continue grinding away at Telltales: TWD Definitive Edition for PS4 and Bleach: Soul Resurrecion for PS3. :)

• Like 4