Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #500 Dragon Quest Xl: Echoes Of An Elusive Age 

completed in 2 weeks and 4 days

platinum rarity 22.47% uncommon

platinum name: Living Legend

game rating 10/10. enjoyed greatly. planning on getting the S version in the future (director's cut of the switch version).

got me the 500th plat. here's to the 600th whenever i reach that one. going to look through my backlog and the next one will be Legend Of the Skyfish (ps4) but it wont be started till the morning. late breakfast then bed.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

:platinum: #353 - Killzone
1L2bbbd9.png

Platinum

Collect all trophies in Killzone

This is one of those PlayStation exclusive franchises I've known about forever but never got around to playing... until now. I was under the impression that these games took themselves super seriously, so I was surprised to find this game was full of cheesy dialogue and characters who made it feel like a borderline parody. Not that it's a bad thing mind you, because I did quite enjoy the story for what it was. It's a game that's definitely a bit rough around the edges. I would like to play the sequels just to see how much things were improved, but unfortunately those platinums aren't obtainable, so it looks like this will be my only exposure to the series for now. I'm still hoping for some PS4/PS5 remasters at some point.

The platinum for this one was quite easy, although there definitely were a few annoying sections on the hard difficulty, made worse due to the poor checkpoint system. Nothing I'd really call difficult though. It was a bit tedious/repetitive having to do 4 playthroughs (1 as each character), but thankfully the levels are quite short when you know what you're doing.

Well, there's always Mercenary on vita or Shadows Fall on PS4

• Like 1

platinum #501 Legend Of The Skyfish (ps4)

completed in 5 hours and 48 minutes

platinum rarity 82.19% common

platinum #502 112th Seed

completed in 38 minutes and 7 seconds

platinum rarity 97.69% common

platinum name: Puzzle Master

found 5-6 games that weren't entered into my backlog. finished a fast game along with my previous. while looking through my backlog i found a interesting one. it's going to be Nippon Marathon (seems right up my alley for a fun and wacky game) it even has shiba inu in it.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3