Difficult : 3/10 for me

Fun : 10/10

p_19295568f1.jpeg

“ Take your place as greatest Sniper in World “ 

First i need all know this is my 7 times earn platinum & 100% 

note : i do it with pro partner his iD @majed_ksa457

my strategy i will explain everything

i will explain as Steps 

1- playing every mode in multiplayer and left the last one i left the radio mode ( cause i wait my friend ) when we play last mode and the trophy will pop i do channel changer trophy too

2- we start play Overwatch mission with All Collectibles + All Optional Object

3- complete all 12 wave in Survival Mode 

4- after complete all Co-op trophy-> i go with my friend to Deathstorm 3the third dlc and complete this trophy ( Overkill - kill all sniper with explosion + Ghost town - kill every enemy in map + i do with it Extract Wernicke, Hänel, and Kehrer in one playthrough then complete the mission 

5- after that my friend left and i am starting with main campaign + all collectibles + all optional object on cadet difficult 

6- after that i am going to DLC Fuhrer 

in this dlc you can do manual save in each place for kill hitler and keep silent in first time for earn trophy complete the mission Without begin detected The rest Challenge is easy when you do it you will automatically earn complete all challenge in main game for one mission 

7- after that go DLC deathstorm 1 complete the mission with the trophy you can do it in your way then - kill all sniper melee kill + drop crane on tank ..etc after complete the mission back play the mission for complete the challenge is very easy if you good stealth player 

8- after that go DLc deathstorm 2 its my best dlc i love Night map in beginning when you open the castle there is a officer burn book make save manual when he throw the fire kill him you will earn trophy ( Read this ) in your way in same place there is island just shit in Red tank You will earn trophy too then complete your way when you open the second place there is a drop in roof just shot for kill 2 officer you will earn trophy - after that destroy the Door in the library and take the ( Neunfaust like RPG ) and summon Valkyrie Squad then kill then use Neunfaust ) after complete mission back again and do the Challenge is very easy but you need you good with it you can do it with manual save on cadet

9- i am go back complete the rest trophy for Deathstorm 3 and the challenge 

10- about all trophies Difficult there is a way earn all trophy my friend make last checkpoint on each mission in sniper elite (before i playing the game  ) there is 8 mission He playing in “ Authentic Plus “ With manual save for make save in last chechpoint on each chapter ( here he should be the host and make private mode and let him invite you / but don’t do any save just let him load every save he make in manual save then finish the last checkpoint you will automatically earn all trophy without manual save + the good position for last trophy about total distance 100 kilometre is the third mission in there is many enemy on bridge just tag them and make save then kill them in each kill you will earn up 500 meter ) good player not enough you have to be smart too

Edited by BADMUSTAFA
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, NurseTatiana said:

:platinum: #238 Call of Duty Classic

Dutiful Soldier

Unlock all the other trophies

11.09% Rare

1Le0cf25.png

Enjoyment 9/10

Difficulty 8/10 

Soundtracks 9/10

Time Estimated 25h

Platinum time 1week and 3h

Recommendation 10/10

Easiest trophy Just complete the first training course imao

Hardest trophy War Hero for finishing the game on veteran

Veteran was a bitch. Didn’t help that the game liked to make checkpoints when you were at half health. Without medkits you’re gradually chipping away at every section until you reach the next checkpoint. One gunshot meant you will die. 

A respectable platinum, and one that deserves a far lower rarity percentage.

• Like 3