Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L2c3a76.png

#162-Ratchet & Clank-Vita

OK this is my legit #162 :P

So you may or may not know I am a pretty big R&C fan ^_^ I picked up the HD collection on Vita because it was on sale and I wanted to own all of the Insomniac platinums...suffice to say this is a very bad port.

I had a lot of sound issues where half the sound effects would drop in and out, there frame rate seemed to drop a lot and the biggest problem of all was mapping the R2 and L2 buttons to the back touchpad. It made the hoverboard stuff a lot more challenging than they needed to be as when I wanted to press the button I couldn't find it but I would accidentally press it when I jumped causing me to crash.

It was fun replaying the game but a huge step backwards from the Ps2 and Ps3 version. Hopefully Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal play better :(

Congrats on the legit plat dude, cannot believe my stupid arse fell for the gag!! I didn't even think twice about it!!

• Like 2

:platinum: # 85 - Ratchet & Clank 2: Goin' Commando (PS3)

1L1917c3.png

The hardest and most frustrating of the series. I think I will avoid the third for a while.

If you goin' to this game, be aware of Ace Bunyan's races on Vita, man.  ;)

Well I will get the plat as I have every R&C plat except for GC and UYA on Vita (and Playstation Move Heroes I guess). Also Going Commando is my favourite in the series so I will get it despite the crippled Vita controls.