Most Recent Platinum

Muff

16- :platinum:. Teslagrad.

1L47879f.png

Full Completion

Find all 36 scrolls in the game.

Scroll 30: the most frustrating collectible ever! Also some scrolls are very tricky to get, especially the scrolls that unlock gold trophies.

• Like 2

:platinum: #74- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension

This was not the short and easy Plat I was led to believe it was.. It was easy, but much more grindy than I thought it would be. Missing an upgrade chip didn't help things, as I had to go back and check every location until I found it. >.> But the worst of all were those mini games. 

The ball one wasn't too aggravating, but the number of times you're forced to do it just make it a chore. But the crane game.. I hated that thing. You could be right on the capsule, and it would fail to pick it up. Then you'd be enough off sometimes, you'd think there was no chance you didn't lose, and it would pick it up. As bad as the real thing, actually, and I was so glad when it was over. Not to mention how slow the game went, waiting for another chance to play. Ugh..

• Like 3