Most Recent Platinum

Muff

193. InFAMOUS First Light

1L5e96f1.png

Nobre conquista *

Colete todos os troféus *

*fuck your english again

FETCH!  :wub:

I loved this game so much and the arenas were so fun to play! My neighboor did this platinum before and I couldn't stand the way he did them, which was basically run, use missiles, gather neon, rinse and repeat. Pfft.

Now, the plotholes...  <_<

when you are after Fetch in InFAMOUS Second Son, you find her stash/safehouse and there you have a little of the story of her and how she killed her brother while under the effect of drugs paranoia, because she thought he was stealing from her supplies. Then you play InFAMOUS First Light and at the end, the villain sneaks behind you and put a seringe on your neck (because why gutting you out, right?) with drugs which drives you into delusional paranoia and you fight the DUP under that paranoia until it gets stronger and you start running away from your personal demons and review the story about how your parents were going to give you to the DUP, then you fight some 'ghosts' and you gotta hold R2 to destroy them until the last one, which you find out to be your brother, after you killed it.

The whole thing here is that it contradicts SS which you not killing your brother because he 'stole' your drugs, but because you were delusional instead (devs making it an accident instead of a surge of delusional hate because fuck it). Other thing, you start the drugged process into the villain's warehouse and when you kill your brother, you are at the place he was mentioned to die on SS. Teleporting your character for plot reasons because fuck it, amirite?

Then at the end, you are pursuing the villain for revenge, you BLOW UP A FUCKING WALL throwing the villain through it and after the dust is settled, you have a hole in your chest, without powers and the villain is unharmed and steals a truck to escape BECAUSE REASONS. Honestly, people who wrote the story of this game, stop using drugs before you delusionally kill who is dearly for you as well.

Still, I loved this game so much, thanks for implementing the neon clouds to make transversing the city faster.  :wub:

6 more before Aela goes :awesome:.

Man I feel duped right now, I came here to give you a like for what I thought was a SMB plat post but instead got this......Sure I shouldn't have made an ass of myself and assumed things but to make myself feel better I'm blaming you for this deception. You still get a like because I loved this game too but......yeah....you're still a deceiving bastard.........I bid you good day dood

• Like 3