Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#119 - Bully

I'm still wondering why some many think that this is a great game... I found it to be average at best. It's so cliché, it's sickening. It's not funny, the story is poor, controls aren't all that good and all you get is fetch quests. I found it fairly dull for the most time, The races bring a decent enough change, as do the jobs, but even those get repetitive very fast. Had a couple of times where the ground would disappear and become see through,, as well as other graphical glitches that apparently no one could be bothered to fix for the port.

Enjoyment: 6

Difficulty: 2

it's supposed to be cliché, just like rockstar's GTA franchise is supposed to be a satire/parody of the american culture, gta 3 and 4 were a satire of the new york lifestyle, vice city a satire of miami and the 80s, san andreas/gta 5 a satire and parody of, among other things, hollywood and the modern technological lifestyle of the american population, and with bully they made a parody of the american high school's clichés, it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. this is exactly the same case of Until Dawn, which is a parody/homage/satire of every horror movie, so its also full of cliches made on purpose, which means it doesn't have to be taken seriously neither.

again, this is a ps2 emulation using the ps4's emulation system, all of this ps2 re-releases are not ports or remasters, just emulations, which means they didn't touched anything about the game's code and only added trophy support, 1080p resolution and some other streaming features, but since is an emulation the games are exactly the same as they were in the original ps2 release.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 2

it's supposed to be cliché, just like rockstar's GTA franchise is supposed to be a satire/parody of the american culture, gta 3 and 4 were a satire of the new york lifestyle, vice city a satire of miami and the 80s, san andreas/gta 5 a satire and parody of, among other things, hollywood and the modern technological lifestyle of the american population, and with bully they made a parody of the american high school's clichés, it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously. this is exactly the same case of Until Dawn, which is a parody/homage/satire of every horror movie, so its also full of cliches made on purpose, which means it doesn't have to be taken seriously neither.

again, this is a ps2 emulation using the ps4's emulation system, all of this ps2 re-releases are not ports or remasters, just emulations, which means they didn't touched anything about the game's code and only added trophy support, 1080p resolution and some other streaming features, but since is an emulation the games are exactly the same as they were in the original ps2 release.

I'm well aware that the game is a parody, I just don't think it's a good one. As they've overdone it to my liking, to the point where it's not remotely funny.

i am glad to see some of the vita games get some love ie lego ninjago.

here is plat #101 rayman origins (vita)

completed in 2 days and 8 hours

average completion 29%

platinum rarity 12.28% rare (not very many finish this one) so sad :(.

i have completed my backlog list so i can now freely choose what i need to finish.... going to go for a double KO platinum. motorstorm RC just because i am in a racing mood (DLC included) though i will be playing on the ps3 just because it is easier.

Edited by kingdrake2

:platinum: Platinum #106: Zone of the Ender HD Edition (PS3)

1Lac94d8.png

Never played the PS2 version, unfortunately. The music and the opening animation was anime production wise quality. Wished they redid the PS2 videos to HD, it was weird transitional crystal HD to PS2 graphics.

Surprised the percent of Platinums is at 12%, think it one of the semi-easy plats out there. Sly 3 was harder than this. Only really struggles with the first 2 rescue missions and Nebula Boss battle( his stupid final attack beam ko move the full health bar),,,,figured I had to sacrifice some hp to get some Burst Shots in before it got to that point.

Konami should revisit this and make a third game but considering their interests right now...maybe not. 

Shame they did not make the Vita port, would have played this far sooner. Can't wait to start on 2nd Runner.

2nd Runner is a thousand times better than the 1st game, i hope you enjoy it!

• Like 2

Hmmm, it's been awhile. #191 Demon's Souls U.K. version because I missed playing it and was gearing up for Dark Souls 3. Still waiting for them to do an HD Remaster of this thing. And #192 Minecraft Story Mode because Telltale has yet to let me down. I was kind of on the fence about this one but am very glad I gave it a chance because it was excellent.

• Like 2

1L7b0d30.png

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

Game Rating: 4/10

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10 (Barely looked at the screen)

I don't understand, this game was a lot more fun on my phone. I guess trophies can't make every game more enjoyable. I swear the last game I played that was this boring was ... well I can't think of anything, that's how BORING this game was, but whatever the trophy icons are pretty.

Edited by Nervsys
  • Like 1