Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 No. 41 !

12 hours ago, Lion of the Lolis said:

L374b80.png

#112 - Playstation Shit-Stars Battle Shitale

God, how I hate this game. It's been on my List for 2.5 years, and it has hung a cloud of sorrow and regret for the entirety of that especially since I thought I'd never plat it. @TheYuriG Once tried before, and regretfully it's now on my Vita list XD. Though Yuri had recently been swept up in a SU and dragged me into it and I figured with the amount of people banding together there was no way I couldn't get this. I did, so the Shout Outs go to :

@TheYuriG, @totallycrushed, @StrickenBiged, @DaivRules, I really hope I'm not forgetting someone (This is what happens when I post the recent like 2 days later XD)

Congratulations man, i had this one on  my profile lingering as well beat it last year, i totally understand your pain well done man!

• Like 1

Lf0e4ff.png

1L1b9c3c.png

Platinum #126Jazzpunk

My third Platinum of the year. This was a very odd game. I enjoyed it though. It's currently on sale on the EU store.

There's an excellent video walkthrough with commentary on YouTube that I used....

I messed up on the "Around The World In 80 Puns" trophy though because I missed a couple of dots on the map, so I had to chapter select for that one. Overall a 1/10 for difficulty. I definitely plan on stacking the NA list at some point.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Razza said:

:platinum: # 151 :platinum: 

Final Fantasy X

1L21a701.png

This was my first ever time playing through Final Fantasy X as I originally missed it during the PS2 days due to it not being my type of game back then and boy I sure did miss an absolute gem of a game when it was first released :) The pacing throughout the whole of the story of this game is amazing and it never had a dull moment throughout the 100+ hours of game time I put into this game. I had played through this masterpiece of a game using the PS4 edition of the remaster so I was more than happy to see an option to listen to the original soundtrack for this game as it is nothing short of perfection especially the infamous track 'To Zanarkand'. This game really is a roller-coaster of emotions and I am not ashamed to admit I shed a tear for this game during the ending for it as you feel so emotionally invested in each of the characters in your party and grow a genuine bond with each one of them :) 

Now it's time to find the courage to start Final Fantasy X-2 as I hear that is also a mountain of a game to try and platinum :D  

2FRR86A.jpg

What strategy did you use for killing Dark Yojimbo? this is whats holding me back at the moment!

#28 The Bunker. Not hard at all. I actually like Full Motion Video games. If you don't use a guide, it could be frustrating as there are some missable trophies. Using a guide you can complete it in under 2 hours. It was kiND of like watching an interactive movie.

• Like 3

#124 - The LEGO Movie - Videogame on PS4 (1st plat of 2017) - 32.60% UNCOMMON

The game itself was a huge amount of fun to play. I like the Lego games as a rule and nothing at all difficult in getting the platinum but guess the mid range % for completion is that folks just did not bother with cleanup on the free play levels. If you liked the Lego movie and you like the Lego games then this is a must play.

Overall 8/10 enjoyment with a 2/10 for difficultly

• Like 4