Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, Nelson_ said:

Normally I'd highly suggest not reading anything on ReeeeeEra, but this is one of the better summaries of events I've seen. It's a pretty fucked situation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bloke said:

:platinum: Platinum #63 + 1f4af.png Black Ops 3 (PS4) :platinum:

L43a6d2.png

One my my favourite titles I have played across multiple accounts and have had some great experiences playing with others over the years. My aim this time was to try and beat my previous record, however last time I didn't really plan anything and played the game during the working week, so this time with some planning I knew I could easily do it. I had a team this time to help me out with some of the troublesome trophies, including zombies and multiplayer specifically.

Multiplayer was completed in roughly 4 hours through some serious boosting, as the custom lobbies glitch just would not work for the life of me. I feel pretty guilty for unlocking a nuclear medal boosting when my one of my team mates sweated it out legitimately. A thought and a prayer goes out to the multiple alt accounts that were maimed in this process.

Campaign was pretty tough once again, although Realistic was beaten in just under 10 hours and thank goodness I got through Life unscathed. I was glad to see that Sarah Hall glitched out once again, zombies just wouldn't stop spawning and that enemies still shoot through walls. Only missing a few accolades along the way, the post game clean-up was short, including some challenges. Although the weapon camo grinding is still the same monotonous task it was previously, I watched a few Witcher episodes in the background whilst grinding, so it wasn't that bad I guess.

Zombies was the main fun of this completion, which took some planning before I even started the run. Spent over a month grinding Liquid Divinium on The Giant for some good gums beforehand, to make things a lot easier. The hardest part of zombies was not being able to play any other maps (due to the possibility of unlocking trophies) until all members of the team were ready to play at once, due to time zone differences and IRL commitments. Every Easter Egg completed with very minimal issues, I couldn't believe the box luck in Shangri La...

Thanks to @ThatDrunkGuy, @FreshFromThaDeli and @BadAssMarine13 for the serious help and teamwork, this is your completion as well. Sorry for the horrible connection most of the time, Australia hasn't caught up to the rest of the world with internet connections. I blame it on our loss in the Emu War.

Total Time: 2 Days 2 Hours, 32 Minutes

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 7/10

Hours Slept: 8~ Hours across 2 days

Alt-Accounts K/D Ruined: 8

You're welcome Bloke, anytime bro. Once again congratulations on the platinum ? and yeah the connection is definitely down to the loss in the Emu war ?

• Like 1