Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 minute ago, BubbleJayGum said:

Platinum #48

1L508e28.png

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I adore this game. It's super fun, has one of the best soundtracks ever and a very tough platinum trophy. A real challenge here. It's very different from other Metal Gear games but it is definitely my favorite one. I really hope for a sequel to come out in the foreseeable future but there are no news about it whatsoever, sadly.

No remaster no, but hey we got some irrelevant artwork right? Thats how much the dev clearly cares about their fans. With their game stuck on 7th gen systems only. Well back compatible on series X but that doesn't help PS players. 

9 hours ago, NeoObliviondesu said:

#79 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril - Your Fabulous No-Prize!

1L0808ec.png

This game sure was... something I didn't expect. I've been playing LEGO games since the PS2 days and this one was the one that strayed the most from the formula with the isometric view and I didn't like it that much, at least the levels are pretty quick and the gold brick challenges straightforward. Thankfully the next Marvel one (Avengers) is more like Batman 3, that one is good.

Is this the vita one? I started it but the change of game play style makes me hesitate to finish it. 

• Like 1

platinum #667 Ruinverse (ps4) 

completed in 3 days and 21 hours

platinum rarity: 57.89% common

platinum name: Take Me With You Again

playtime: 45 hours

platinum #668 Castle Of No Escape 2 (ps4)

completed in 6 minutes and 34 seconds

platinum rarity: 98.87% common

platinum name: Ultimate Hero 

got stuck toward the end in finding out subquests but there's information on the internet to show where the last 5 remain. did the whole game on hard difficulty minus end game bosses (provided good challenge). also finished castle of no escape 2. next game will be loopindex (ps4) likely will be working on this tomorrow since it's close to bedtime.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 3:59 AM, NorthPaul93 said:

L5cbff0.png

40-platinum.png#124 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle PS3

Now working on my next and final JoJo plat1f638.png

You are so well organized wish I could be the same, I'm a mess and start games left, right and center without finishing ?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

You are so well organized wish I could be the same, I'm a mess and start games left, right and center without finishing ?

Thanks. I almost never start a game if I don't plan on finishing it ?

Edited by NorthPaul93
  • Like 1