Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#34/35/36 goes to sound shapes - Game itself was fun enough in the campaign but found the Beat School somewhat pointless and used a guide to complete them.  Then there is the death mode... dear god, HORRIBLE!  Its 50% luck 50% skill, all depends on the position of the notes and I'd swear overtime the more you play a level the note position gets easier.

Still, huge amount of trophies and points for completing it and easy enough addition to your trophy collection :-)

• Like 1

:platinum:#148

Ether One

1L33acbe.png

Can't really describe Ether One to well. The story was interesting but the game play wasn't the best. I did use a guide for a lot of the puzzles. Some of them would of took quite a bit to figure out.

I only had the game crash a few times. First Ps4 game that I have played that I could tell a drop in frame rate. Thank goodness this was a PS plus freebie.

It feels good to be back in the plat column. It had been a month and a couple hours since the last one. Was a rough month for me.

Loosing my Mom had be thinking if I even wanted to continue to play games or not. I realize I got to keep on living and have fun while I can.

Be strong man, I went through the same thing four years ago. Hardest thing i've ever gone through. Cherish the moments you had with her and comfort those who need it :)

• Like 2