Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #124- Alien: Isolation(PS4)

1L199d7b.png

Alien: Isolation 

Unlocked every Alien: Isolation trophy

The fact that only around 65,000 members(and that's counting PS3 and PS4 owners) have played this game saddens me.. This should have sold gangbusters. And if you haven't played it, I suggest you do so if you're a fan of Alien, stealth games, or all time great games in general. DamagingRob, signing off. 

Congratulations for the plat, but I just wanted to say that this site isn't an exact representation of the true user base numbers of the PlayStation consoles, only users who updated their PS profiles here are shown and counted, so those 65.000 members are only about users from this site, of course in reality the game has sold many more than that on PS.

Edited by Finozzi1696

Congratulations for the plat, but I just wanted to say that this site isn't an exact representation of the true user base numbers of the PlayStation consoles, only users who updated their PS profiles here are shown and counted, so those 65.000 members are only about users from this site, of course in reality the game has sold many more than that on PS.

Thanks. :) And that's true, but it just seems so low, when you compare it to some other PS4 games that released the same year. inFAMOUS: Second Son, AC IV Black Flag, and Watch_Dogs all have over 200,000 members registered as playing them. So, there's still a lot of members that should play this game, and stop only playing open-world games. :P

Edit: And Call of Duty.  :ninja:

Edited by DamagingRob

Thanks. :) And that's true, but it just seems so low, when you compare it to some other PS4 games that released the same year. inFAMOUS: Second Son, AC IV Black Flag, and Watch_Dogs all have over 200,000 members registered as playing them. So, there's still a lot of members that should play this game, and stop only playing open-world games. :P

Edit: And Call of Duty.  :ninja:

That's easy to understand why, many people aren't a big fan of horror games or they just avoid them, meanwhile the ones you mentioned are action or adventure games which appeals to a much larger number of gamers. Sad but true  -_-

• Like 1