Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

1L5795e4.png

Platinum

If I had one word to describe the overall game: disappointment. I had high expectations since the first one was great, but this one is the little annoying, ugly brother. It's filled with bugs, it's unbalanced, it's messy, and far from being as fun as the PvZ:GW1 :facepalm:  Solo play is useless and where are the Taco bandits?? At least the platinum is easy  -_-

• Like 3

:platinum: Platinum #9  :platinum: 

Need For Speed: Rivals

1L7897e6.png

Platinum Trophy

(Earn all Need for Speed™ Rivals Trophies)

-----

Good god, finally done grinding the levels of this one... Woah.

I believe my finger just broke doing the last 2 races...

Edited by SleepSub
  • Like 3

HEAVY RAIN™ Master 

Unlock all trophies

Yea, well... um... that was pretty meh.

Not bad but not really great also.

And... let me rant a little...

NOT SKIPPABLE CREDITS?!

NOT SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES?!

THE TOO DAMN HIGH AMOUNT OF QTEs?!

Let's just see what BTS changed.

you pretty much dislike everything that is western, i mean its your money but if you dislike western titles that much and only like VNs, anime and similar boob related stuff i don't see why you even bother. just my opinion.

i'm telling you right now that beyond was less well received even for people that liked heavy rain, if you still want to give the interactive drama genre a try i would recommend Until Dawn instead since is considered the best choice based game out there, also it wasn't created by quantic dream/david cage so many people who dislikes cage's storytelling actually liked and appreciated this game more. but then again is a western game that parodies/makes homage to the horror movie genre so...

Pretty easy platinum. Good story, but I don't like the trophy list.

#48 - Until Dawn - PS4

the images could have been better, but if you're talking about the titles of the trophies they are references to other horror movies (for example "the exorcist of emily" = "the exorcism of emily rose", "ashley snaps" = "ginger snaps", "scream too!" = "scream 2", etc), since until dawn is supposed to be a parody/homage/satire of the horror movie genre.

just stating some interesting facts xD

Edited by smellslikejavier