Trophies that shouldn't be bronze

Hazalos-

• 1 year later...

Seriously, why are the developers/publishers so greedy with their gold and silver trophies? I can't stand it when the decide to give you a ton of bronze and maybe one or two silvers and a gold. Some examples of the worst offenders are:

-DOOM 3 (1 Gold, 64 Bronze)

-Life Is Strange (1 Gold, 59 Bronze)

-Gran Turismo 5 (1 Gold, 4 Silver, 53 Bronze)

-Puppeteer (1 Gold, 3 Silver, 58 Bronze)

-Heavy Rain (2 Gold, 4 Silver, 50 Bronze)

-Red Dead Redemption Ultimate Edition (2 Gold, 17 Silver, 71 Bronze)

I actually go out of my way to buy games that are more generous with their trophy allocation. Examples include:

-Until Dawn (9 Gold, 5 Silver, 4 Bronze)

-The Order: 1886 (7 Gold, 14 Silver)

-Ether One (10 Gold, 2 Silver)

And of course, DRIVECLUB (26 Gold, 47 Silver, 54 Bronze)

When it comes to the most even spread, I think God Of War gets it right, they generally offer 5 Gold, 10 Silver and 20 Bronze in their games.

So why is it that some are more generous than others?

• Like 2

Seriously, why are the developers/publishers so greedy with their gold and silver trophies? I can't stand it when the decide to give you a ton of bronze and maybe one or two silvers and a gold. Some examples of the worst offenders are:

I actually go out of my way to buy games that are more generous with their trophy allocation. Examples include:

When it comes to the most even spread, I think God Of War gets it right, they generally offer 5 Gold, 10 Silver and 20 Bronze in their games.

I don't really know, but I get offended when I play some of these games.

And I also get angry when I get earn about 5 or 8 Bronze trophies in a row without Silver or Gold.

Lastly, I get frustrated when I have to waste such time just to get a Bronze trophy when it was actually supposed to be a Silver or Gold

Want to talk about a crazy amount of trophies?  Sound Shapes, with 3-way cross buy, is 3 platinums, 3 golds, and 261 silver trophies.  not to shabby

as for my pick, a lot of the Nuclear Throne Trophies.  a lot require luck to get good drops, and that is not even talking about the time to unlock some of the characters to even hav a chance to unlock the trophies

I got a few :devil:

Vocal Enthusiast from Dynasty Warriors 8. Seriously this is one of the worst trophies in the Dynasty Warriors games that have trophy lists. (Barring pretty much all of Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires lol.)

The next 3 are from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. You have to get multiple silver and bronze trophies just to get these crap ass bronze trophies and for all the work they take they should have been Gold trophies without a doubt.

The Adventurer: Terra

The Adventurer: Ventus

The Adventurer: Aqua

From Prince of Persia.

Sword Master  I think this should have been a silver. :dunno:

The batman arkham knight trophies for getting all 69 stars (which had become easier with the advent of DLC but still) and locking up riddler.because it requires to find all riddler trophies.

Also in dynasty warriors next, The equipement collecter trophy is bassicly beat everything on hard mode and find 3 other guys in your region to play adhoc with

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever

I've got one:

Bronze Trophy - Hitman: Get a 1000 hit combo (God Of War 3)

Not easy. There's a grindy part you can do it at but it's very time consuming. Should have been a silver. I also think killing Posiden should have been silver.

Wipeout HD: the dlc trophies they are a pain for me

Wipeout HD's trophies are one of the few games out there where their trophies are directly proportional to how hard they are. The gold trophies are absolutely brutal with the exception of one, and the DLC ones while annoying I don't think are nearly in the same league. 

Anyway I would definitely say the one for finding all the Blast Shards in inFamous 1.

Also the hilarious misappropriation of Survival Mode trophies in Primal Carnage (Wave 5 is Silver, Wave 10 Gold and Wave 20 Bronze). 

To me and my very humble experience none of  following should NOT be bronze, and some of them at ALL NEVER in ANY Way !

SR: The Third - Flame On

AC: Revelations - Impress Warren Vidic; Cross Styx without dying

AC II - In Memory of Petruccio

AC: Brotherhood - Abstergo Employee of the Month

AC III - Original Gamer; An Extraordinary Man

AC IV Black Flag - Committed To The Cause; All Rounder

AC Unity - Visited Once; Hydrogen Bonded

GTA IV - King of QUB3D;  Gobble Gobble; Fly The Co-op; Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic; Gold Star

GTA V - A New Perspective

GT 6 - Autobarmy; Goodwood Regular

SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords - Armored Soul

SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED - King Of The Hill

Loadout - Level 20; Broken In; Semi-Pro

The 100 Million credits in the Hyperdimension Neptunia games, for example, that becomes very annoying in Re;Birth 1, I unlocked the other trophies a long time ago, meanwhile I don't have it, playing a lot I got less than a quarter of them; I thing that worth a Gold trophy

The Lily Ranks in the Hyperdimension Neptunia games (also not all the characters are marvelous)

The Rivals respective trophy of Grid 2 (it's hard to find anyone to play with to earn that trophy)