Have you ever cried while listening to a song?

TheGkbrk

Once, on a particularly bad day, back when I was riddled with teenage angst.

Though oddly enough, I strongly advocate against parents "staying together for the kids" when they can't hide their hurtful feelings towards eachother.

Edited by Dreakon13

Yeah almost, it was the first time i heard the song, "Elephant In The Room" by Richard Walters....maybe give it a look-see on youtube or itunes sometime.......or not, the words themselves can put one in a depressing mood IMO. Other than that it's a really well put together song that seems to cut to the core, & tells a story that is compelled to be stricken with sadness...

(*I apologise in advance if this song ruined your day somehow or made it feel even more depressing....)

i'm surprised no one has said Fray - How to save a life 

They opened for U2 when they came to Winnipeg, very awesome to hear this song live.

This song isn't about sadness but I have cried out of happiness before. I was at a very low point in my life and all of a sudden I found myself filled with the out most joy while listening to this song. Now whenever I am feeling down I find myself drawn to this song to help pick me up in the moment. The translation of the title is Jump in Puddles...and that is something we should all remember :)

http://youtu.be/V94d4jidVag?t=8m44s

How to do upload videos properly like what the hell:(

Copy the youtube link

f1Uk0Dq.png

then 

O1kJoia.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a song that to this day, once it starts playing I can't stop crying.

• Like 1

Hi TheBkbrk. No I've never cried while listening to a song. Although I didn't cry, one song made me sad which has nothing to do with the song, just what happened to the band; the band was called Badfinger. Below is the song as well as a Wikipedia article on Badfinger and what happened to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badfinger

- TheMrJRB

Edited by TheMrJRB

• 2 weeks later...