PlayStation Plus' December 2014 Complete line-up for Instant Game Collection.

DarknessKey92

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which titles will you be interested in trying out?

• Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    • Secret Ponchos
    • Hitman HD Trilogy(Hitman: Contracts, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin , Hitman: Blood Money)
    • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
    • Final Horizon
    • Titan Attacks!

Havent play hitman in a long time looking forward to playing it as for deadly premonition is that game good?

Do you like Twin Peaks? Cheesy B movie actors and voice acting? If you answered yes to one or both of these, you'll like DP.  

Also to a lesser extent, if you like flat out weird stuff.

Why isn't there a none option in the poll?  :rolleyes:

If you don't like any of the games, don't post.  Noone wants this to turn into a whole PS+ negativity thing, there's plenty of that elsewhere here and plenty on the Playstation blog itself.  We don't need more.  Think about it, Playstation Plus originally didn't offer free games at all, this is just a bonus.  Would you rather have nothing instead of an actual choice?

I'm aloud to have an opinion and post wherever and whatever I want. 

That you are, I just would rather not the trend of seeming every single PS+ thread eventually devolving into a bitchfest by overly entitled manchildren continue.  As you can see, I'm a little on edge just because I'm so very tired of this happening.

• Like 1

Why do people hate when other people complain? Without it, how do you expect Sony to change their ways if you are quiet about it and let then screw us over with uninteresting games. Im not saying this month is bad btw. Calling other people children for voicing their opinion shows how much of a  bigger child you really are. Does it really affect/hurt you when others dont like the "free" games being offered?

If you keep this up Sony, you might get my money back.

• Like 1

Why do people hate when other people complain? Without it, how do you expect Sony to change their ways if you are quiet about it and let then screw us over with uninteresting games. Im not saying this month is bad btw. Calling other people children for voicing their opinion shows how much of a  bigger child you really are. Does it really affect/hurt you when others dont like the "free" games being offered?

If you keep this up Sony, you might get my money back.

I don't think I've really seen anyone dislike people complaining. I have, however, seen people express displeasure in the way some people complain. It is one thing to say, "man, Sony really haven't been giving us very many quality games for the IGC this year. If they keep this up I won't be re-subscribing." It is entirely different when someone writes "SONY SUCKS! THEY FORCE US TO SUBSCRIBE TO PS+ AND THEN THEY DON'T GIVE US GOOD GAYMES!!"

While both are valid opinions, one makes you seem like an intelligent adult while the other makes you look like an idiot. As always, that is simply my opinion on the matter though. 

Parker

• Like 1