Guide of the Year Awards - Nomination thread

Platisfaction

I nominate the Modern Warfare 2 guide by onuosfan

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/47-Modern-Warfare-2-Trophy-Guide

I nominate this guide because it helps with the collectibles but more so with getting 5 stars on all of the spec op missions, which are a pain in the butt to do without tricks you learn from the guide.

i didnt really come to spam or troll btw i just thought that it was funny. And i nominated my guide.

• Like 1

What do you mean? I think that pretty awesome for 9 months - did you only come to spam/troll or would you like to nominate a guide?

I think he's pointing out the number specifically, as in #420JustBlaze! lolol

Edited by BlindMango

All votes up to this point have been tallied. I hope I didn't make any mistakes, if somebody cares to double-check this would be very welcome xD

Not sure about other votes but you left out mine for the Thief Trophy Guide.

All votes up to this point have been tallied. I hope I didn't make any mistakes, if somebody cares to double-check this would be very welcome xD

Not sure about other votes but you left out mine for the Thief Trophy Guide.

I'm going to nominate Quikdrawjoe and his Warframe guide.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/169-Warframe-Trophy-Guide

His guide is concise and well written, but I'm more impressed by his commitment to cover every new update. While many guides are 'one and done', Warframe has been getting new free trophies all year and he's stayed with it.

• Like 1

You guys should stop the nominations some day and make it a tournament where you guys (staff) put guide vs guide and people vote for whatever guide they want. Then only the most popular guide would win, not the guide that you (staff) pick out (not that it'll be bad)

​Remember its just a suggestion ;)

You guys should stop the nominations some day and make it a tournament where you guys (staff) put guide vs guide and people vote for whatever guide they want. Then only the most popular guide would win, not the guide that you (staff) pick out (not that it'll be bad)

​Remember its just a suggestion ;)

We don't want the most popular guide to win, we want the best guide to win. :D

• Like 2