Is this game really that hard as everybody says?

zafira1290

Yeah the controls are bad I dont get how some people are able to handle the controls. Its like the surgeon is drunk of something and never have any stable hands. So, I just stop playing the game. When it first came out I assumed that this will be a pretty good game with good handles/controls but I was wrong.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Yeah the controls are bad I dont get how some people are able to handle the controls. Its like the surgeon is drunk of something and never have any stable hands. So, I just stop playing the game. When it first came out I assumed that this will be a pretty good game with good handles/controls but I was wrong.

You've never watched a lets play then... this game is supposed to be about stupid comedy and cheap laughs.  It's not a serious game at all. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The controls being super hard to control IS the game.

If it was easy to control he game would be an hour long and would suck.

Just like if Octodad walked around with normal 3rd person controls the game wouldn't be a game, or if Bread in I Am Bread had legs and arms it wouldn't be game.

• Like 2

Just platinumed it there are some brutal trophies, the kidney transplant in an ambulance in time nearly brought me to tears. Some others are BS too such as throwing the brain into the skull and the 180 flip with a spoon are insanely luck dependent

Fun though soooooo much fun, excuse me whilst i buy a new tv and controller

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can you do local co-op to make the trophies easier?

I think so, not tried out myself to find out. Also space surgeries are insanely difficult >~<. Every time I nearly finish a surgery with minimum blood loss, I lose an organ or the green syringe. Like the game is deliberately trying to piss me off  :angry:

Edited by James_Tonto

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

A good number of people who have the platinum did it before the patch when you only needed to A++ a few surgeries.

Now you have to A++ all the surgeries in the game. Plus the controls were intentionally made to be bad and there is a good amount of luck involved.

I only see masochists getting the platinum for this.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been playing this game properly for a good few weeks now, i've only got 3 space mission / 3 ambulance mission trophies & A++ on everything left to get the platinum. The only main roadblock toward completing this and the reason it's so rare are the awful controls, once you get used to them and get an idea of how to do each operation quickly and with losing as little blood as possible it really isn't difficult.

What I will mention though is that although it's a pretty funny game if you're playing it casually, it's an extremely annoying game to attempt to earn trophies for and the main reason for that is that there is a glitch where once you grip and try to pick up certain things a lot of the time it will slide out of your hand and land somewhere that you can't reach so you'll either have to restart or find another and hope it doesn't happen again. If you're picking up a syringe and this happens it's very likely you'll drug yourself without even trying to. This glitch alone makes earning the trophies where you have to do operations in a certain amount of time / losing as little blood as possible absolutely infuriating.

You just need a lot of patience with this game, it's not hard at all once you get used to the controls but the developers designed the game/trophies in a way to piss you off as much as possible on purpose, so be aware of that and try and stay calm.

• 7 months later...