Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

• ICO

Just need to beat the game in 2 hours and the platinum will be mine, finding motivation to do that is the hard part.

• Modern Warfare 2

Need to grab all those Spec Ops stars, i need to find someone i trust who's really good at the game, i'm never in the mood to try it solo, haha. 

• Just Dance 2014

I need to finish one song with only Good or Perfect and all songs with 5 stars, one day i'll do that... one day...

• Darksiders

While i'm missing a few trophies for this platinum, i can still do this in just a few days. I just don't have the patience to sit through this game, but one day i'll come back to it... i have a backlog going on right now.

• Batman: Arkham Asylum

Just missing those challenges trophies, but i gave up on this one a long time ago, i will never plat this game. Or will i?

Edited by Sakura
  • Like 1

Modern Warfare 2 - 49/51

I just need to beat Wetwork on veteran. I try to get this trophy every so often, fail about a dozen times, then come back to it later.

Modern Warfare 2

Trophies: 49/51

Standing in my way: Star 69; obtain all stars in Spec Ops.

I have 67, and I'm missing Wetwork on Veteran. For all of you who've played Wetwork on veteran, I know. I feel your pain too.

I actually found Wetwork to be quite easy in the whole it was just the stupid breach part at the end, the amount of times my mate shot a barrel and failed it for us!!!

Is that where you are stuck or is it before that?

Medal of Honor, just tier 1 difficulty left but I cant be bothered at the minute!!

Borderlands, just levelling up mainly but again, time consuming and not fussed at the minute.

Edit: Battlefield is done!!!

Edited by freddie1989

Danganronpa 35/38

I realistically just need to complete all the school-mode bullshit, but I coudln't be asked to at the time and now its so far down my backlog I don't even want to bother with it. Maybe when I buy Dangan 2 i'll go back to finish up the first one.

This is my best % too. I'll probably try to finish it up, since the third game is going to be brought over.

• Like 1

I actually found Wetwork to be quite easy in the whole it was just the stupid breach part at the end, the amount of times my mate shot a barrel and failed it for us!!!

Is that where you are stuck or is it before that?

As for me it has to be Battlefield 3, the goddamn Bullseye trophy is driving me insane, any volunteers to help me out?? Someone who has done it already would be useful haha.

Medal of Honor, just tier 1 difficulty left but I cant be bothered at the minute!!

Borderlands, just levelling up mainly but again, time consuming and not fussed at the minute.

Yeah, I'm stuck on the second breach. I'm very cautious, so it takes me around twenty minutes to get there, so by the time I fail a few times, I really don't feel like trying again.

Borderlands 2

18Lb7697b.png

Challenge Accepted

Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character

I just need the JENKIIIINNNNNS challenge to get the Platinum trophy. I don't know how to spawn the enemy to accomplish this one so I'm stuck on this one.

Delete the patch for the game and then when you get the prompt to install don't install it and then go and find jenkins. I had no problems doing it this way. 

I'm close to platinum Killzone HD but the only thing stopping me is the boredom. Going to get the platinum right now :) 

Shadow Of The Colossus
 --hard time attack... i can handle the lack of stamina and health but being timed is stupid

Resistance 3

--beat superhuman.... have to clear the last couple of levels on normal then go to superhuman

Destiny

--Raid trophies... this site has tons of people creating sessions to do them but then none of these fuck heads go through with it.. annoying as hell

Far Cry 2

--ranking up and manuals... had someone helping but that got put on hold for a bit

Dead Space 3

--multiple playthroughs is not something I look forward too...

Edited by KingCuervo88
  • Like 1

Dyad - observations on the beautiful and the sublime. So hard, if I played it an hour a day for a several days if probably get it, but I get distracted by other stuff.

Infamous - blast shards and unlock all good powers. I lost my save when my old ps3 crapped on me. I'm actually just working on these again now.

Catherine - babel is so hard I didn't even bother with all gold hard stages or finishing Rapunzel. I'll go back eventually.

Puss in Boots - 38/40 only need to get a gold medal on every level (still got 3 at silver) and the platinum will be mine, thing is I'm terrible and even when it seems I have a perfect run... nope a silver medal!! xD

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - 36/41 just can not get all the collectables on some levels (even though I have all red bricks unlocked and can use the "indicators" lol) to get to 100%, gold bricks etc. Annoying!

LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 - 29/37 a lot of my remaining trophies involve getting Voldemort which you only get when 100% complete. Yey. Definitely will try and work on this game this upcoming week though as I would like to complete it soon.

Assassin's Creed II (97%) (48/51)

- Fly Swatter( Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine.)

- No-Hitter   ( Kill 10 enemies while remaining in conflict without being hit.)

God of War II (91%) (33/35)

Bleeding Thumbs ( Beat the Challenge of the Titans)

God of War: Chains of Olympus (91%) (34/36)

- Piece of Cake (Beat the Challenge of the Gods)

God of War : Ghost of Sparta (82%) (33/36)

-  God Amongst Men (Beat the Challenge of the Gods)

Zeus May Cry (Finish the game (Hard Mode) )

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Missing SEGA Super Star and All Star. Was able to get all the other challenging trophies but obtaining all stars seemed like too much for me.

Spec-Ops: The Line: Just missing the FUBAR difficulty trophy. I gave it a try but it was kicking my ass very early on so I just returned the game because it was a rental.

God of War 2: Missing like 3 trophies, with the only possibly difficult one being the challenges. This is probably the game with the highest Plat % that I've played and haven't earned, sadly.

Call of Duty Classic: Missing the 2 trophies for beating the game on Hard and Veteran. Didn't bother even trying to play it on Veteran at the time.

And then maybe a few other games I'm within 5 trophies from the Platinum that I will probably never get back to doing or attempting.

The main two that come to mind are.

Darksiders (41 of 43)

Aerial Predator - Kill 160 enemies while on the angelic beast.

Heavy Rain (54 of 57)

Kamikaze - Take the best route on the highway.

All Endings - See all ending.

Only missing the Platinum on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (59 of 61). Already got Abstergo Employee of The Month, which is the hardest trophy, but I still need to grind 11 levels for Download Complete, which requires you to reach level 50 on the multiplayer. If everything goes well, though, I should get it by next Saturday or so.