Thoughts on Trophies?

Ryuziic

I don't quite understand the massive shift to singleplayer trophies in what is clearly a multiplayer game, i'd rather have the trophies be 100% multiplayer since i'm not expecting much from the campaign.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 1

Lol I found BF4 to be too easy and pretty much only single player.. But ofcourse there will be alot of DLC for BFH (Until 2016 it will get dlc support I belive) so there will still be more MP trophies.
Still, even though they've made so much changes to the campaign I still doubt it's any good. Probably good for a Cod/Bf campaign wich is cool I guess :P

I won't get this game, not right now atleast so I don't really care anyways haha, but I hope everyone else enjoy this game and have an awesome time with BFH, looks fun!

Happy Gaming and Trophy Hunting PSNP :)

Different Devs this time so the trophy selection is not surprisingly campaign friendly.  MP will be a failure so they didn't put too many trophies in there thankfully.  I was a huge BF player but this one is a pass until the game is deeply discounted.  Plat will be easy 3/10.

Mostly single-player trophies which is pretty stupid considering a large portion of players are just buying it for the multiplayer. Easy platinum or not, Multiplayer trophies for a multiplayer-centric game would make the most sense.

I think the reasoning behind this is that without the single player trophies there is no incentive to play the campaign at all. I see where you are coming from but to your point most people (myself included) bought this game to enjoy the MP, trophies or not. If they want people to play the mode that gets the least amount of love then it  should be  loaded up with trophies.

Edited by stitchesnscars

Following in BF4 footsteps - good list.

A lot of single player trophies, maybe a bit too many just for finishing chapters, but still cool to see a lot of misc.

Multiplayer limited to stuff you would get, more or less, naturally, so that there are no bunch of people spoiling fun for everyone else, trying to get some very specific MP trophies (although I'm sure those will come in DLCs).

All unlocks seem fairly easy, so we should be done with other MP trophies maybe even before The Big Score is finished. Great.

Pretty excited for single player TBH.

Edited by AkodoRyu

Well since it mostly contains Single player trophies and Few Multiplayer trophies I might as well give this game a chance. I already regretted having Call of Duty Black Ops and Ghost on my list since its preventing me on getting the platinum