Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

The first release from Redartgame (limited run company: https://www.redartgames.com/ ) just came in. So what do I think.

From the looks of it the quality is definitely good, better then some limited run games stuff that I get (Paper perfectly fits!). No damage whatsoever.

I think the back looks really plain with no text and just 2 photo's

I also do think that the shipping can be better due to just having a carton box with 2 large air cushions and the game on the bottom.

But the quality is atleast OK so it is safe for me to maybe buy more stuff from them. Mostly interested in demetrios and Riddled corpses EX.

40CxlH5.jpg

As for this game.... .... .... .... .... It literately crashed my whole vita before I finished the first chapter, what on earth.

Fast Edit: lol when I was looking at the site I came across this:

hahah...

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

The first release from Redartgame (limited run company: https://www.redartgames.com/ ) just came in. So what do I think.

From the looks of it the quality is definitely good, better then some limited run games stuff that I get (Paper perfectly fits!). No damage whatsoever.

I think the back looks really plain with no text and just 2 photo's

I also do think that the shipping can be better due to just having a carton box with 2 large air cushions and the game on the bottom.

But the quality is atleast OK so it is safe for me to maybe buy more stuff from them. Mostly interested in demetrios and Riddled corpses EX.

Thanks for posting this. Didn't knew that there's yet another publisher for limited retail releases (as there aren't enough already <_<).

Getting a retail version of Riddled Corpses EX sounds really tempting as I enjoyed the game. ^_^ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Was this at JB? I only bought Virtua Tennis and only because I like the dreamcast versions.

Yeah JB, did you get it for $5? I was wondering if there were any other stores doing the sale (got those at the Kedron store). Grabbed Virtua Tennis for similar reasons but it's also a 2nd copy, I thought it would be nice to self boost the online. Motivation for that sort of monotony is kind of low right now but hopefully one day!

14 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Yeah JB, did you get it for $5? I was wondering if there were any other stores doing the sale (got those at the Kedron store). Grabbed Virtua Tennis for similar reasons but it's also a 2nd copy, I thought it would be nice to self boost the online. Motivation for that sort of monotony is kind of low right now but hopefully one day!

Yes, It was $5. And believe or not I picked it up at the same jb. I am going to the one in the Mall in Chermside as I have a gift card so I'll check their.  But how weird is that, with the size of this country and the amount of JB Hifi's what are the odds of 2 strangers to get the same deal in the same store?

Edit: oops I meant "Shopping Centre" Since I've been told off enough over the years of living here that we don't say Mall.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 1:24 PM, readytofuky said:

Hah, I had wondered if it was just that Kedron store doing a deal on leftover stock. I couldn't bring myself to deal with Westfield Chermside, almost went to the JB at Carseldine (I got my original Vita at that store so it would have been nice) but in any case it's a pretty amusing co-incidence. Thing is while most of the word has six degrees of seperation it's more like 3 degrees here. Almost small town spec here with how easy it is to run into familiar people when out & often at unexpected places.

I won't take issue with the mall thing haha, I know what ya mean. I was thinking though of what a mall is here & it's usually an open air strip with shops on the side I guess. Reminds me of the cookie & biscuit thing. I still don't know what a 'biscuit' is supposed to be, looks like a scone but I wonder if there are any differences. 

Chermside had no Vita games and the 2 in town still have the same original prices. Frankly I think JB is a rip off and will go the same way as Wow site and sound. I base this on their current pricing for ps4/3 and vta games which doesn't look well managed. Not just that though, their headphones and mobile or computer parts are currently a joke. I recently bought some Seinnhauser headphone's for $40 less at office works.