Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I've been meaning to buy these since they launched in 2015 but always forgot to

Saw that both red and blue were cheap on ebay, about 28 bucks a piece, so i went for it

I can't read a thing of Japanese but oh well

the-idolmster-must-songs-blue-board-4304

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 4

Admittedly... I hopped on pretty late to the PS Vita. Just bought one off a friend of mine who never used it. I have 3 games on cartridge: Black Ops Declassified, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and Unit 13.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm trying to pick up Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, and Persona 4 Golden, but I don't know of any other good Vita exclusives. Well, exclusives for Playstation anyway. :P

17 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

I've been meaning to buy these since they launched in 2015 but always forgot to

Saw that both red and blue were cheap on ebay, about 28 bucks a piece, so i went for it

I can't read a thing of Japanese but oh well

Enjoy your new Aidoru masuta gemu! ? I'm in the same boat like you, but I would like to understand more japanese in order to play Idolmaster. ?

• Like 1

I wanted this game years ago but I sold my vita before I ever bought it, hype I finally get to check this out.

Image result for to love ru darkness battle ecstasy

14 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Admittedly... I hopped on pretty late to the PS Vita. Just bought one off a friend of mine who never used it. I have 3 games on cartridge: Black Ops Declassified, Assassin's Creed Liberation, and Unit 13.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm trying to pick up Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, and Persona 4 Golden, but I don't know of any other good Vita exclusives. Well, exclusives for Playstation anyway. :P

This is kinda old but some good games are here, I personally recommend the danganronpa series and freedom wars2MJ1pCC.jpg

• Like 3

Image result for axiom verge vita

Just picked this up from CeX in the UK for £12 not bad its second-hand but oh well better than paying the scapling charges on Ebay :D

And today i was lucky enough to pick up a copy of one of my PlayStation Plus favourites and that is Forma.8 

F8-PSV-2.png?v=1554389590

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 2

I bought a handful of games recently. Super Stardust Delta was the latest one.

47 minutes ago, IncMate said:

Just picked these up, looking forward to playing Valkyrie drive.

image0.jpg?width=902&height=676

I'd like to pick up those ones at some point, too. I like the box sets you have with your copies.