100% Digital

Daditude_

Neverrr! (´・Д・)

I also like not having to change discs but i like having the collection on my shelf better, you know? I only buy digital games when they are "digital exclusive" (is this how you call it?), like RE4 and REmake. My sister likes buying digital games if they're cheap enough though, but i don't complain!

I'm an advocate for owning physical copies of games, DVDs, etc, but I've found myself slowly assembling a sizable digital collection over the past two years. I think that digital games are just cheaper these days, and unfortunately my purchases are being dictated by how cheap they are. 

I will only buy digital if I have zero choice in the matter.  I'll even buy titles used from GameStop in spite of my objections to the practice before I buy digital.  I prefer to have a physical copy for more reasons than I care to list in this space.

Physical with Best Buy's Gamers club unlocked, I can get the games $15 cheaper and they have a lot of sales as well. DRM restrictions with a second PS4 locking out digital content if PSN goes down....not a fan of that logic. Ill take my physical and play anywhere i want. 

unfortunately, none...

might sounds redundant but I as well prefer Physical copies over Digital copies... the only time I get digital is when a game I want is on sale or can't find a physical copy.

Digital all the way :D. Mainly due to the fact that I mostly buy games when they're on sale, which happens a lot on the PSN store.

sales-sales-everywhere.jpg

Yeah, I'm glad PSN isn't like N's eShop; they never have good sales. Now, if PSN could get a Steam-level sale...

Since I got a PS4 I'm tending to go towards physical copies.

I also wanna sell a bunch of games of my collection and only keep the games that are important to me or that I like a lot.

The PS1 is probably the only console where I refuse to sell any of my games.

I think it's way more comfortable to go for the digital version these days, less stuff flying around in my room.

I do like to go for Steelbook versions of games though...

I think it's atrocious that digital games costs 69,99€ in the store.....digital versions should definitely be 5-10 bucks cheaper.

So yeah, I pretty much get most "retail digital games", when they are on sale, like Alien: Isolation and the Metro games.

I mostly buy games when they're on sale, which happens a lot on the PSN store.

sales-sales-everywhere.jpg

This exactly !

Most of my games are 50-50 because of sales :P (Either on PSN or in my local stores)

But all my PSV games are digital, but that's not a big deal since they hardly sell PSV games in my local stores.

Edited by DarKNesS_X

No just no, but hell no. If there's a game I really want, I always buy physical. Because what most people don't think about, is when the system is discontinued and online services are taken down. There's going to be no way to get a digital game back when your console inevitably dies. If you have a physical copy, you just need to hunt down a new system to play the game, but if you have a digital copy, you're out of luck. Unless you have a back-up somewhere, and the game is allowed to be backed up (as some won't let you).

And for anyone that yells about emulation, they still haven't gotten PS2 to work correctly with every game. Only a handful work correctly. And the PS2 has been out for well over a decade. I highly doubt that anyone will be doing PS3 emulation anytime soon, let alone PS4.

I'm not completely against digital though. Digital sales are a great way to get games I'm mildly interested in that I'll only play once.

• Like 1

Games are tied to your account, correct? You re-download them. Also, maybe online servers go down, but this digital age... games will more than likely transfer over with a new system.

I wanted to say that :P

I've had 2 systems die on me already and I never lost a single game despite having a lot of digital ones.