Choose your Destiny.!!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose ONE Only!

• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    • Batman: Arkham Knight
    • Fallout 4 (*recently announce)
    • Kingdom Hearts 3

Greetings, Humble People of PSNP!

With all the so called triple A (AAA) titles lurking just around the corner and ready to hit our humbled wallet/s come end of this month and towards the end of the year (Fall). I've decided to stir things up and add some FUN into it while waiting... (*in which some of you might agree with me, it SUCKS waiting to a game or franchise you dearly loved and waited for so many years....only to find yourself....WAITING YET AGAIN for the official release date.)

Let's BEGIN then...

Now, I've listed up a couple of triple A titles that are scheduled to hit our store shelves within this YEAR (2015), well if not

some of the most anticipated titles.

Imagine this., Let say, SONY, the Publishers and developers had collaborated with one "OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD" idea to gauge

and see whose the real boss in the industry and be labelled and crowned as the KING of Triple A games.

That IDEA.....

US (the gamers) will Only be allowed to choose ONE, install and PLAY of the upcoming titles. 

My TAKE: Am caught in between Arkham Knight and MGSV. But since my wife, enjoyed and fell in love with the Arkham series. I'll take that and enjoy the game with her.

So carry on....choose your destiny.............and choose wisely!  :pimp: 

DISCLAIMER: This thread is meant entirely for the purpose of FUN SAKE and not to proclaim any FALSE IDEOLOGY and ALIKE. Thank you and may each and one of you have a wonderful day/evening ahead! -PEACE

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 1

Tough choice between Fallout 4 and Kingdom Hearts 3! :o Since Fallout 4 was just revealed and looks so awesome, I'll choose that one! Plus KH3 is probably going to be 2016 the way they're going about it :( unless there's more news...

That said, my must-buy games for 2015 are Pro Skater 5, AC Syndicate and Uncharted 4.

I haven't played a Metal Gear Solid game before so MGSV is out. Fallout 4 is out because I'm not fond of the post apocalypse setting. While I did like Arkham Asylum and Arkham City I've still have yet to play Arkham Origins so on that basis I choose Kingdom Hearts 3.

Easy enough. I've only played MSG3, and even then I never beat it. So I'm not really sure if I'd like MSG5. As for Fallout, I've never played the series at all, and honestly, it's not high on my priority list. I'd rather pick up 3 and try it out for cheap, or play New Vegas, which I own but haven't played yet. Such a long backlog. As for Kingdom Hearts 3, I've never been a huge fan of KH. It's okay, but not something I'd have to go buy Day 1.

BATMAN WINS!! Also, I have it preordered and ready to go!! Huge fan of the series!

I haven't played a Metal Gear Solid game before so MGSV is out. Fallout 4 is out because I'm not fond of the post apocalypse setting. While I did like Arkham Asylum and Arkham City I've still have yet to play Arkham Origins so on that basis I choose Kingdom Hearts 3.

I would avoid Origins if I were you. It's not part of the original trilogy by RockSteady and it's not as polished or even as fun as Asylum and City.

• Like 1

Im going with fallout 4 all the way i love fallout 3 and new vegas those two games are one of my favorite games on the ps3 ,when i get my hand on fallout 4 that's going to be one of my games on ps4

Arkham origin was a disappointment IMO the story was boring and the combat system.compared to arkham city is not good

I've been with Kingdom Hearts since the first one in 2002, but even before with Metal Gear in 2000.The first KH is very dear to my heart but I don't feel the same magic with thelatest stuff. Metal Gear just keeps getting better and better and MGSV looks like the ultimate MGS experience. The Batman Arkham games are absolute perfection and he's one my favorite characters in any medium. Never cared for Fallout and that trailer hasn't changed my mind.

So it'd be between Batman and Big Boss. Because of the amount of playtime and things to do, with a gun against my head, I'd say MGSV. 

Edited by Annare_

has to be FO4 4 me, all the other games I have the earlier games still to complete in my backlog. I also love bethesda's open world games (even with all the bugs). platted FO3 NV and Skyrim, so will look forward to taking this 1. :)  

Edited by L33N3WB3

I honestly don't understand why Origins get so much negativity, the only bad thing about Origins imk was the atrocious multiplayer they added but the single player is definitely a quality Batman game. Personally I thought the story was really good and the combat system is basically the same as City but with some new gadgets. Origins also has some of the best boss fights and the best variety of enemies in the series especially the martial artists enemies. It may not be a Rocksteady made game but it was still a quality Batman game and I don't think it should be passed up if you are a fan of the series dood.

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1