Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

Batman Arkham Asylum,City and Origins(I'm Batman)

Star Wars Battlefront,Force Unleashed 1,2,Lego Star Wars 3 and Star Wars The Force Awakens(Never tell me the odds)

Lego Marvel Avengers(Vita) and Superheroes(PS3/Vita)(My name is marvelboy10 after all)

The Deadly Tower of Monsters(Giant Gorilla, now where have I seen that before)

My Name Is Mayo(This game speaks to me)

Transformers Devastation( G1 is awesome and Autobots Roll out)

Rocket League(Like FIFA but with cool cars that can fly and do tricks)

The Amazing Spiderman PS3/Vita(With great determination comes great Platinums)

Call Of Duty Classic(this game is not for the newbie trophy hunters let me tell you that)

Transformers War for and Fall of Cybertron(I got the touch....I got the Platinuuuuuuuums yeah)

Lego Batman 2(The Lego Batman Movie hype is real)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

:hmm:

I would say Tales of Symphonia!

header.jpg?t=1475707705

Even though it's 4 playthroughs, I have really fond memories of it. Actually it's probably because I played it 4 times and it's my favorite tales game(I haven't played vesperia yet) lol

Edit thought it was singular game. 

I only platinum games I enjoy so all of them!

But if I was to pick 3 it would be... Terribly hard to pick 3....

Tales of symphonia 

header.jpg?t=1475707705

Final Fantasy VII

3046935-ff7.jpg

Persona 4 Golden

p4g_cast-wallpaper-14d5y50.jpg

Edited by Dav9834

• 5 months later...

I have these plats and I would happily do it again if it ever came to the PS5 or PS6 etc etc

Dante's Inferno 

Infamous series

Sleeping Dogs

Sound shapes

Assassins Creed 2

Wolfenstein New Blood

Far Cry 3 & 4

Horizon Zero Dawn

Burnout Paradise 

Diablo 3

Mafia 3

1Lc0b30d.png

Okami HD

I only have 4 platinums to choose from so I probably don't even qualify to post here. But this is my first platinum and I played this game more times than I can remember on PS2. It was almost the soul reason to originally buy a PS3 since I got it around the end of it's life span. The game will always be one of my all-time favorite games and I know it inside-out, so I didn't even need to try to plat it. 

1L8dfed1.png

Psychonauts

And despite the Meat Circus this was definitely the next most enjoyable as another nostalgic game that was amazing to revisit. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted my 100% save though...

Edited by TheJadedJay
Typo

Red Dead Redemption:my all-time favorite game and very hyped for the second game.

Saints Row: The Third:my first platinum ❤️

Sleeping Dogs: Platted on PS3, EU version of PS4 and planning to plat it again with US version.

South Park: The Stick of Truth: Cant wait for Fractured but whole and want to plat PS4 version too.

Bully:A classical and unique R* game, still waiting for Bully 2.

Skyrim: Who doesnt love Skyrim? Again platted on both platforms.

Fallout NV&4: Two more Bethesda games into the list.

Skate 3: That was a little bit tricky(pun intended) but extremely fun.

AC2&3&Syndicate: "Do and collect everything" kinda plats, which is the way i like.

Mafia 2: One of the best atmospheres i have ever experienced in video games(if not the best, maybe RDR might be the best).

Deus Ex: HR: Better that the most stealth game in the aspect of stealth mechanism even though its a RPG game.

Mine was Tales of Vesperia, it was long and frustrating at times in terms of trophies but a really fun game. The gameplay was great and I loved the characters and story.

Lightning returns was another fun platinum as it was not hard but I enjoyed the system a lot. The game was short and sweet without cumbersome collectibles.  

Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

Tales of Zestiria

1L780863.png

Bloodborne is easily my favorite game on the Ps4 and one of my top 3 of all time. Have replayed it many times already and have likely hit the requirements for plat more than once anyways. Is usually my go to game when im not in the mood to start a new one. Wish it wouldve gotten the Dark Souls treatment with a trilogy but the world isnt fair...it just isnt fair ;_;7

And then Zestiria was the first Tales game to catch my interest and now has me interested in the future entries. The Chatterbox trophy is probably the most enjoyable trophy from any game for me. Because while it fell short in a few areas i loved the party and their interactions to the point that i had no trouble going far past the amount required for said trophy. Ive never cared terribly much for stories in games but i love it when characters are done very much to my liking.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are definitely on the top of my list. Arkham Knight as well.

GT5 stands there as well.

Deadpool ( both times ).

Deadly Tower of Monsters.

Army of Two : Devils Cartel ( played it with a friend in couch co-op ).

Hungry Horde : one of the funniest games I have played on ps vita .

Both Velocity games.

1st Little Big Planet

Guacamelee

Dragonball HD Collection , Vanquish , Portal 2.

Brutal Legend , Midnight Club Los Angeles , Dead Space

I really thought before starting to write down some of the plats that they were going to be much fewer.

I like the Wolfenstein Games because they have a little bit of everything.

One of my most satisfying was Rainbow 6 Siege because I sucked when I 1st started playing it and got better as a result of going for platinum.

Battlefront is a great Platinum also having a variety of things to do that makes you explore all aspects of the game

L2e514a.png

For me, it's got to be Persona 5. I absolutely adore this series and wasn't even considering going for the Platinum when it launched. Once I completed it the first time, I knew that I wanted to go right back in to the New Game + and work on all the trophies I hadn't gotten the first go around. It's also the Platinum trophy that has taken me the longest amount of time. 

Edited by OhTheSilence
  • Like 1

Uncharted 2(Credited for me taking somewhat of an interest in platinuming games. I wouldn't really call myself a trophy hunter but this game made me realize I had an at least an active interest in certain instances.)

Transistor(Im a sucker for sci fi and this delivered. Cool setting, interesting story, good gameplay and awesome soundtrack)

Infamous 2(still my favorite Infamous game)

Devil May Cry 4:SE(The added characters and other improvements makes the second experience much better. This is my favorite Devil May Cry game in terms of gameplay. Still hate the backtracking as much as ever tho?)

Split/Second(Loved the concept of the game. Loved the game itself. Sucks that we are never getting a sequel?. RIP Black Rock Studios, Disney didn't deserve you)

Final Fantasy XIII-2(Yes, I enjoyed this game. Despite my gripes about aspects for the story, I do like the time travel. The gameplay was good to me and I loved the soundtrack during it. I still listen to the soundtrack every once in a while).

Yakuza 0(Fantastic story, good leads, hilarious substories, cool villains, over the top gameplay, good mini games, lively cities. hmm, what else?)

Nex Machina(Expected nothing less than greatness from Housemarque and they delivered. I expect the same greatness from Matterfall)

Driveclub(Hard to describe my love for this game. Sadly I don't think any racing game this gen is going to give me the same feeling I got playing it. The love and care put into this game threw out its time post launch disaster and before the devs got shutdown and eventually bought just put this in a special place for me. It wasn't more so the platinum for me, it was more so the 100%. The journey was well worth it and probably won't be topped for me this gen by any other racer)

Horizon Zero Dawn(I loved the gameplay. Setting traps and things like that was endless fun for me. Created some awesome and sometimes hilarious moments. Story gets really good later on in the game. Id say this is GG's best effort in terms of story too)

My most enjoyable :platinum:'s I've earned

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Bayonetta

Cal of Duty W@W

Borderlands 1

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Tom Clancy's HAWX

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Solider

Transformers War for Cybertron

Transformers Fall of Cybertron

The God of War Series 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3