Say good bye to your 100% :(

PavWrestlinGifs

From the looks of it, we do get 3 trophies for free, since they said new arenas would be free, only expansion DLCs would be paid.

Still, we knew this was going to happen from the start, but since the game is actually fun, I don't see the problem with buying the DLC if it's at a reasonable price.

I got 2 of those 3 for free with the update, DLC can't even be bought yet on the AU store so it's definitely not needed. Interestingly though, I couldn't get the aerial goal one to pop. Did it like 5 times in a row too, odd one. 

I got 2 of those 3 for free with the update, DLC can't even be bought yet on the AU store so it's definitely not needed. Interestingly though, I couldn't get the aerial goal one to pop. Did it like 5 times in a row too, odd one. 

Thanks for the heads up, tough it wasn't add yet, since the store update didn't mentioned any DLC for this game..

Like you, I'm missing the 3rd trophy and it will take a bit until I can pull that off.. since I'm really bad at this game..

Anyone know the price of the actual DLC? I would like a season pass for this game. I feel like it's one of those games which will have a lot more to come.

See the other thread about the DLC, and follow the link to PushSquare. It's going to be €3.99/$3.99. I'm assuming therefore around £2.99-£3.50 in UK money. No idea how AUS$ stack up against those.

I've not heard anything about a Season Pass. With DLC priced like this though, you may not need it.

on blog.playstation.us, a dev said they don't plan to release a season pass because they don't want to be under pressure with delivering a certain amount pre-paid content in time if they can't keep their promises. They want to deliver a few DLC, if the community really wants them and charge a small amount extra then

• Like 3

Anyone know the price of the actual DLC? I would like a season pass for this game. I feel like it's one of those games which will have a lot more to come.

If I remember correctly, I think they said 4-5 $AUD...