What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

• 2 weeks later...

Guacamelee!

Ay caramba! Muy tedioso!

:jaymon:

Seriously, avoid at all costs this game simply is the worst of platforming.

And I hate platform games.

Well, there's nothing here on your Profile because you platted most of the games

Same for you, Guacamelee! I don't know much about this game, but since you hat platform games, then you shouldn't bother on this one. 

You should definitely GO for Batman: Arkham Asylum platinum. I only have 2 trophies left for platinum, so you should also be having that.

EDIT: I didn't sync my trophies because I have problems when I sign in PSN.

Edited by ee28max

Well, Defiance has an easy plat, but the 10,000 kills is just too much. Imagine your walkthrough from 10, 100, 1000...

You should definitely GO for The Last of Us. You can do this, You are GoodByeBread, I believe in you for this 

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

It was a choice between Mirror's Edge and Defiance. But I'm going with Mirror's Edge just because of those Time Trials.

Lol I played both. I totally agree with mirrors edge. However since I loved the game so much as it being possibly my favorite so far, I pulled through and finally got the plat. It took a lot of patience and close calls to broken controllers but I just remembered that it was just a game. =) there are more serious things to worry about in life

Lol I played both. I totally agree with mirrors edge. However since I loved the game so much as it being possibly my favorite so far, I pulled through and finally got the plat. It took a lot of patience and close calls to broken controllers but I just remembered that it was just a game. =) there are more serious things to worry about in life

Yeah I have the plat for both. I just had way more difficult moments in Mirrors Edge. Like I literally beat some time trials with only milliseconds to spare. I took one look at some of the DLC trophies and was like "no thank you, I can't afford to buy any more controllers".

Yeah I have the plat for both. I just had way more difficult moments in Mirrors Edge. Like I literally beat some time trials with only milliseconds to spare. I took one look at some of the DLC trophies and was like "no thank you, I can't afford to buy any more controllers".

I totally understandXD. One level for me it was in the sewers I recall, caused me so much pain when I went for 3 stars and ended getting 57.02 secs whereas the time required was 57 secs.. Now tell me isn't this cruel? Till this day I haven't got 3 stars on it but thank God there were other easier trials.