Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Trophy Haul, Second Wave (also the trophies I got on my stream which will be posted shortly)

25L10d988.png

Dancing Queen
Obtain Magical Dances, Vol. II

24Lc339d0.png

Sphere Hunter
Obtain all dresspheres

Only one thing left. VIA. FREAKING. INFINITO.

Here are some updates for that. SEVERAL though.

1. I've already gotten to Floor 40 and defeated both the Floor 20 and Floor 40 superboss. Both were relatively easy for me. (the Floor 20 boss I actually did in the stream). However... easy mode is over. It's ridiculous BS from now on. ?
  2. YRP are now all in the mid to high 90's for Level. Grinding is pretty much done.
  3. Mascot has pretty much been mastered. I unlocked and learned the best moves for it. The only thing left is 'Ribbon' which takes 999 AP (not joking) and isn't really 'required'.
  4. I'm contemplating streaming the final 2 superbosses of Via Infinito. Assuming I make it that far that is. I'll keep you all updated on this.
  5. The reason for 4 is pretty much because if I can beat Via Infinito... I'm pretty much GUARANTEED Perfect Ending 100% Everything else are just more scenes I have to view and the end of the game.
  6. Remember Mega Tonberry and Elder Drake? And how your supposed to avoid them like the plague? After I hit the 90's... I tried fighting them. Mega Tonberry in Fiend Arena and Elder Drake in floors 20-40. I beat them both. Yes I used Mascot. But... still... um... ?

If I decide to stream... and I win...

Just know...

There will likely be... a reaction. One most likely 'better' then the one I had when Yojimbo used Zanmato on Dark Bahamut on the first try in X HD. ?

So there you go.

Current Floor: 40

• Like 4

Catherine: Full Body

Cocktail Master

Hear all of the cocktail trivia.

41L01c7f9.png

Angel of Love

Overcome the trails and win true love.

5L6edaef.png

A World for Two

Reach the true ending with Rin16Lc419e1.png.

Slow and Steady 

Move a heavy block ten times in a row. (Golden Playhouse)

34L668198.png

Edited by FireFoxie
  • Like 3