Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

41L963417.png

Witness to the Birth of Heroes (Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII)

Viewed the "Battle of Hulao Gate"

First, the trophy images are quite good. They're just portraits from within the game, but I really like them.

As for the game itself, I was just humming along as Cao Cao, working for He Jin, kicking the crap out of some Yellow Turbans, when suddenly an event occurs, and I'm now working to Dong Zhuo as a governor. Fine. Then, another event occurs where I try to kill Dong Zhuo, and I'm now a ruler in a small city. I start building up some forces, taking a few cities, and another event occurs where I'm calling for an alliance against Dong Zhuo. Then, another event occurs, and this trophy popped.

I really did nothing other than the basics. The game almost plays itself, which is disappointing. I heard a lot of good things about this one, but right now, it's pretty low on my RTK list (comes in front of RTK IX, but not much else). Maybe if you play the fictional scenario, things are different. Oh well, there's a trophy for getting the events, and I already have about a third of them in a couple of hours of play.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 4

50Lcb00d5.png

:silver:  Seen It All
Hunt 30 variant monsters.

24L345b9f.png

:bronze:  Devastating Offense
Obtain five extremely rare weapons.

48L7bb367.png

:bronze:  Master Slayer
Slay 50 elder dragons in master rank quests.

27L6f0619.png

:bronze:  Experienced Rider
Use Raider Ride many times.

16L56850e.png

:bronze:  Golden Gleam
Capture a creature with a golden gleam in the Hoarfrost Reach.

Been playing a ton of Monster Hunter on my off weeks. With all the festivals being active again because of Iceborne's one year anniversary, it's the perfect time to catch up on all those events quests and collecting all the exclusive gear.
With Master Rank gear, I didn't have much issue going back and doing those High Rank arch-tempered Elder Dragon event quests and collecting enough tickets to get the layered armor.

Even though the rider trophy says "Use Raider Ride many times" it felt like I only had to use it 5 times for it to pop.

• Like 3