Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

3L1700b0.png

Dead or Alive 5

Trophy: Rivals

Technically this isn't the last trophy I have earned but what the heck, I will mention it here. The trophy itself is very simple to unlock the problem is finding enough people to register as rivals. I would like to thank the people who helped me obtain this trophy, best of luck to anyone who still needs it, feel free to add me on PSN, if you need a Rival. 

• Like 3

Ldd3c3c.pngXIII remake (PS4)

13S99114f.png40-silver.pngFinish him
Destroy the armor of a fully armored enemy, then kill him with a melee attack

21S11ed84.png40-silver.pngMonster kill
Kill 4 enemies at once with the Bazooka.

35S9c3611.png40-bronze.pngAmateur Investigator
Find 5 documents

Finish Him is said to be buggy. Even so, I had gotten it in only a couple of tries. Go to the Emerald Base Insertion level. Eventually you'll find a fully armored SPADS. Get out your 9mm pistol and shoot the helmet until it breaks. When going for the vest, be careful not to hit his arms. And once you've stripped all his armor... punch, pause, and repeat until he's down. I've heard that someone just spammed their punches and they failed it. Monster Kill was easy. Go to Getaway: Canyons, and late in the level you have access to a bazooka. Near the end you'll end up getting swarmed. And there you go. Now I'm mainly working on collectible cleanup.

• Like 4

23Ld6a2a0.png

Blazblue Central Fiction

Trophy: The Azure Librarian 

This trophy requires you to complete the abyss mode which anyone will tell you, is not as easy as it sounds. I had problems defeating certain floors/opponent's because my grimoire (Book) was not strong enough, despite it being completely maxed out and my level being over 80. Once I got a better book, I steam-rolled the rest of the Abyss, some of the bosses within the boss rush portion of the abyss was tricky to say the least. 

• Like 3