Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

44L610420.png

Slay The Spire - Win a Daily Climb

I had kind of given up on this game a month or so ago but I've been chipping away at over the last couple of days. I lucked into a decent build with Ironclad and I was able to knock out 5 or so trophies that I thought I'd never get. 

I had tried the Daily Climb a couple of times but the modifiers were really unpleasant but todays Climb was really easy, Ironclad with everytime you pick up a card you get 2 xtra copies ( I finished with 111) and healing at a bonfire costs 5 max HP.

I really thought I would never get Platinum and maybe I never will but after the last few days I'm more hopeful.

• Like 3

L3c75a6.png

:bronze: Snot My Problem
Yaiba gets his hands dirty.

Uncommon 37.31%

42L6696ab.png

:bronze: Ninja Turdle
Complete Mission 3.

Uncommon 30.84%

14L33d4c2.png

:bronze: Cremation Station

Yaiba directs traffic.

Uncommon 29.43%

43L1b555a.png

:bronze: That's a Clown Question
Yaiba joins the crowd.

Uncommon 26.92%

44L3a5ac5.png

:bronze: Makes Me Want to Throw Up
Throw 50 zombies.

Uncommon 32.30%

8Lf668e9.png

:bronze: Elementary, My Dear Monday
Cause each type of elemental effect on zombies and in the environment.

Very Rare 9.82%

9Lb7f7b7.png

:bronze: Echo Location
Complete Mission 4.

Uncommon 23.56%

15L1a3344.png

:bronze: Swords and Swollcery
Yaiba brings up a good point.

Uncommon 23.21%

45L14d033.png

:bronze: That's Pretty Deep
Yaiba finds religion.

Uncommon 22.93%

46L8df50f.png

:bronze: I Hate That Guy
Complete Mission 5.

Uncommon 20.92%

16L29adba.png

:bronze: Reheated Leftover
Yaiba doesn't sleep well.

Uncommon 20.80%

47Leb25c7.png

wtf with this trophy descriptions?

• Like 4

31Lb075a0.png

Akemi, Asaw, Aconquered
Completed all of Akemi Ecstasia's sub-events.

17La5f374.png

Dawn of a New Day
Completed Chapter 16.

18L1ed7e8.png

Kanon Ending
Achieved the true ending.

33L2dd334.png

Needs More QA IMO
Recruited Acquire-chan.

And with this... I have finished this game.

To be completely honest... I can't praise this game enough. I seriously can't. It was just so good and so fun. It's just unfortunate that it got so many bad/mixed reviews and that most others don't even try playing it. It's not like it's the worst game ever made. Is it perfect? Of course not. But I enjoyed the hell out of this game and I really wish more people would try it out and play it for themselves. It was so self-aware, funny, and just overall fun. Story was pretty decent too with some pretty shocking twists around the end of the game. This was probably the most fun game I've played all year since Ni No Kuni 2. Please please PLEASE try it out for yourself and don't listen to the reviews because reviews shouldn't be relied on to determine if games are good or not. Though something like this should be common sense by now.

It is what it is I suppose.

Either way... finally... AT LONG LAST... it's time everyone. It's finally time for me to play it. Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. I've heard so much about this one so I just hope it doesn't disappoint. However... I also have heard it's challenging. *sighs* So much for not struggling anymore... ☹️

Well... we'll find out soon I guess. Because I should be able to start playing it... tonight. ?

So... yeah... my next couple of games are all Switch games and are pretty lengthy... so... you won't see me in here for awhile. I might take a break between the two Xenoblade games and play the FF7 Remake DLC... but that's it. See you when I see you... I guess... ?

• Like 3