Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L0f0b8c.pngEPILOGUE

Leaving the Storm

57L8f5f38.png

All the Frescos

52L419108.png

So now, Prince of Persia is 100% complete.

You know, I was going to follow up my initial tangent by asking "What's worse than a game that ends on a cliffhanger? Having DLC that follows up and ends up on a cliffhanger of its own".

But I decided not to, one because I really don't like being negative all the time when I post, especially seeing as to how alot of these games I did have fun with (including this one), and two, the ending for the epilogue was actually more satisfying than the original game.

Granted, I do still wish the ending did wrap itself up, and MAYBE tease a sequel. But, unlike the original, this one did feel a little more concrete, as in, the evil is quelled, if only temporary, and though the situation still looks bleak, we still have hope in the form a new goal. A bit different from the "lets undo everything we accomplished and rerelease the evil as the game ends with the its darkness enveloping the entire screen" the original game was pushing.

So yeah, I have gone from 'indifferent to a sequel' to 'yeah, lets see if Ubisoft will finish what they started'. I guess I'll have to wait and see if these rumors of a new PoP are on the ups.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

Overwatch

46L4d54b7.png

:silver: Undying

Get a 20 player kill streak.

Just when I thought I would never get it after hitting and 18 kill streak multiple times with Soldier, Reaper and Torbjorn; I finally managed to get it today with a 22 kill streak as Soldier. My team lost in the match I got this kill streak in but I still kicked ass and got my first play of the game (not as Torbjorn or Bastion) in what feels like forever and had a 74% kill participation in the match I got it in.

• Like 2

Bloodrayne betrayal

8Lbe976e.png

A foot face? :bronze: (2.57%)

Man, how is this trophy so rare? Just took me a couple of tries, well, maybe five or six, but still, and my most ultra rare trophy to date. Anyway, very good game, don't know why so much hate in the game forum. The gameplay is very good.

• Like 2

morning update:

finished armageddon riders trophy's yesterday, started hyperdimension neptunia 2 rebith yesterday. got up to chapter 3 finish. latest trophy was chapter 1 clear.

cant link the trophy's yet i had to set it to flight mode so stella's dungeon doesn't get messed with.

it's going so painfully fast, but i gotta do multiple endings so this may be good it requires 3 and a half playthrough's to complete the plat.

(if anyone is curious, i am going for the conquest ending first) which is harder to do on later playthrough's 

Edited by kingdrake2