Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Killzone Shadow Fall

L9cd3c9.png

4Lf27cea.png

:bronze: Deniable

In 'The Shadow', operate without raising an alarm or disabling the security mainframe

I've been trying to clean my backlog of unfinished games, 

so finally I decided to start doing Killzone Shadow Fall again after almost a year.

Trying to get Elite mode done first. Good luck to me with just 3 lives.

Le8b83d.png

41L052a30.png

40-bronze.pngKusari-gama Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Kusari-gama.

Chapter challenge on Acolyte right now. Just need 7 more chapters to clear it.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 3

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

66L236442.png

1001%

Finally got round to finishing the afterbirth dlc. I really like most of the changes they've made with this with the new synergies, items, enemies and mechanics all being fantastic. My only complaint is the Hush, and to a lesser extent the Ultra Greed fight. Their damage scaling stops you from nuking them instantly with high enough damage but it really punishes glass cannon builds and they take way too long. Greed mode also gives a way to find lots of the rarer items in the base game so makes the platinum a bit easier too.

• Like 4

morning update:

got a whole mess of trophy's throughout yesterday leaving all but 4 left, one of which was the true ending trophy. 

all i have remaining is delphy, money, stella's dungeons and the plat. what will likely happen now is getting the first 2 done. but having to set my vita to sleep mode until i can complete every single stella dungeon that is the best that i can do (likely will have to start another game prior) bad part is no neptunia games until i can finish those up (i have plans to start rebirth 3 right away once its ready).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1