Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

:platinum: #32 - Overwatch

1L97bc8f.png

:

:bronze: Rapid Discord

53Lae28f5.png

Oh boy happy eli

Wow Respect For me it's almost like impossible i'm quite a Bad Zenyatta, even the Lucio one will be almost impossible, but oh well :P

Congrats For this and the Amazing platinum you got there :D

• Like 1

Wow Respect For me it's almost like impossible i'm quite a Bad Zenyatta, even the Lucio one will be almost impossible, but oh well :P

Congrats For this and the Amazing platinum you got there :D

Oh boy it's really not easy, the lucio one took 10 hours of straight up Lucio playing and the zenny one only 9 but trust me, you'll get there just learn each character one at a time. 

:bronze: Teacher's Pet

Earn Gold in Monster Tutorial

It's not the latest, but one of the recent I got that I'm very proud of B) . Partly because I'm bad at those type of games. It really is kind of an unfair trophy, 'cause you have less time than with Hunters. But at least now I have a chance to finish Evolve, 'cause this trophy I considered a serious obstacle.

Edited by theomgkitteh

You can reload the save file after the trophy pops to keep all the items.

I forgot to do that. Last save on PS+ cloud was from a few days prior.

Also, managed to do some grinding while I was at it; didn't want to throw away a level

Edited by DesmaBR

Exist Archive

17Lb1a5f0.png

Item Fanatic 
Collect 250+ different weapons, armors & accessories total.

Gotta love new released games... all remaining trophies needed to be earned are all UR :awesome:

oh.. I better prepare my stalled anime... Lily Rank grind fest is coming xD

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

4L71ab7b.png

The Gathering 
Clear Chapter 2

*cross fingers* please don't have a vampire hero.. 

• Like 1

That sucks, but leveling up can be done very easily in the Concealed Area on the PS4 version.

Isn't it "Classified Area" on PS4?

I did my grinding there, but just went to level 10 (Forgot that checkpoints are only between 20 floors). Might just do on Multiplayer since enemy levels are higher there

6La386d7.png

Reunion 
Clear Chapter 4

Kajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

It's about bloody time, it's not that I haven't been reviving my allies, this is just the first time one has fainted throughout the game (I was fighting a Dyaus Pita, he really didn't like Alisa...). Although I guess I shouldn't be complaining, maybe it's time to start using those HP+ & Damage Cut skills on my team.  xD

Pita and Alisa have... some history =/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 4

Oh boy it's really not easy, the lucio one took 10 hours of straight up Lucio playing and the zenny one only 9 but trust me, you'll get there just learn each character one at a time. 

Yeah i guess that is really it it took me an hour with Genji and now i quite play good with him :P Even if it's even luck before i was in the middle of 5 Enemies with Genji ulting and an Hanzo litrerally killed me in 3 seconds, it's ridicolous that an Headshot with an arrow make 200 Damage....

Anyway i'll try them hoenstly Overwatch is not a game i aim for the platinum, it's really hard to get some :P Especially with the people i find, either a lot need to get bastions trophies or people like him a lot....

• Like 1