Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lb7313e.png

18L0409c2.png

Undying Love
Clear Saint-Germain's route

The grind is real... Whoever made that 15 hour time-to-plat was terribly ambitious. Perhaps 15 hours if you have the whole game on "Non-Stop" and never read anything.

Anyway, my new word of the day is:

lachrymose
ˈlakrɪməʊs,-z/
adjective
adjective: lachrymose
  1. tearful or given to weeping.
    "she was pink-eyed and lachrymose"
    synonyms: tearful, weeping, crying, teary, with tears in one's eyes, close to tears, on the verge of tears, sobbing, snivelling, whimpering; More
    informalweepy, blubbering, down, down in the mouth, blue;
    literarydolorous;
    rarelarmoyant
    "she gets quite lachrymose at the mention of his name"
    antonyms: cheerful, laughing, happy
Origin

mid 17th century (in the sense ‘like tears; liable to exude in drops’): from Latin lacrimosus, from lacrima ‘tear’.
Edited by IronMask75
  • Like 4

Conception 2 - Children of the Seven Stars

51L404c8d.png

:gold: This Party Don't Stop   :gold: 

Rare - 11.17%

Finally finished this one. Now I just have to begin a NG+ and get the remaining scenes to plat it...

... but that will not be done anytime soon. Unfortunately, this is a boring game.

6Lbfb360.png

Socket to me trophy

night update: demon hunter is at lvl 62, will be onto my next plat game within the next 3 days. once the demon hunter reaches lvl 70 will be starting on the walking dead season 1 on vita.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

PURSUIT MASTER

28L40f49f.png

Ace Combat; Assault Horizon

Successfully pursued 3 enemies with counter maneuvers.

Here's a game I haven't played in a long time, Assault horizon was the first flight sim that I played on the PS3, and is still my favorite. However I was hoping to platinum it, but I think its impossible. Not just its a Ultra Rare, but i can't get an online session at all, I wonder if the servers are closed?

As for the trophy, its very easy to do, by repeating the tutorial moment on level 2 Inferno but reloading the checkpoint.