Spoiler

Got a Bandicoot in the Hole!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

L51db2a.png

46Lf68652.png

:gold:A God is Born!
Conquer the final stage of Babel.

Woohoo! I did it! :D I was expecting this to take much longer, so I'm pretty happy that I managed to get this done fairly quick. That was surprisingly fun!

I mean I'm no @Dragon-Archon who conquered Axis Mundi on his 6th attempt, but few men can match his block-pushing skills. :giggle:

Now then, the last obstacle in the way of that platinum is the Rapunzel arcade game. Compared to Babel, this should somewhat stress-free. :lol:

Congrats :yay: . Even fewer men have the will to conquer Babel twice, you're a badass for doing that.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay: . Even fewer men have the will to conquer Babel twice, you're a badass for doing that.

Thank you! Hehehe, you're embarrassing me! :blush: I'm just glad that I'll be able to get into that hall of fame for Let's Play Catherine. I didn't fail miserably! Yay! :D 

7 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

L51db2a.png

46Lf68652.png

:gold:A God is Born!
Conquer the final stage of Babel.

Woohoo! I did it! :D I was expecting this to take much longer, so I'm pretty happy that I managed to get this done fairly quick. That was surprisingly fun!

I mean I'm no @Dragon-Archon who conquered Axis Mundi on his 6th attempt, but few men can match his block-pushing skills. :giggle:

Now then, the last obstacle in the way of that platinum is the Rapunzel arcade game. Compared to Babel, this should somewhat stress-free:lol:

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!!!!! :P

Tell Me This after you're done with it, and yeah including watching Videos for the last 30-40 Levels where you will be "WTF will i do?" xD

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!!!!! :P

Tell Me This after you're done with it, and yeah including watching Videos for the last 30-40 Levels where you will be "WTF will i do?" xD

Done. :P It wasn't hard, but oh boy, it sure was boring. :lol: At least the Babel stages were pretty fun. The arcade game on the other hand... not so much. :P

• Like 3