Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Star Wars Battlefront - Rogue One: Scarif DLC

62L49a8b9.png

The circle is now complete

-------------------------------------

Get to Rank 100

YES!! I have foreseen all of this! Now I have finally achieved 100% completion on all of the four DLC packs. I am all POWERFUL!!! *Emperor Laughs*

Edited by Skeptical69

10 hours ago, Tanuzomi said:

L4d0858.png

40Ld7a62b.png

:silver:Switch
Switched with back-row members in battle 50 times.

Starting my long christmas weekend with a new game? Yes. Is it a Neppu related game? Yes, because I miss Uni and want to clear the PS3 one's, before doing the 2 missing spin-off's :awesome:

I'm... obviously in the begnning right after the IF event and didn't even noticed I switched Neppu and IF that much already... xD

So far it's nice but dat battle system... oh my... I need sleep, rest, pudding, eggplants and Uni to survive this Nepdoom... xD

And you are literally playing the only game that doesn't have her? xD

Yep that was what's make the First Neptunia rather boring, the cluncky gameplay system :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Waifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

37Lac079d.png

Pure Goddess 
Reach maximum affinity with Premiere.

Awww, Premie-tan SO MOE SO CUTE! :D Definitely right into the top 3 of SAO girls together with Sacchan =D

Not to mention voiced by Tear's (totally don't see the reason why they called Tia Tia :awesome: ) seiyuu :awesome: Now they should do character voiced by Ten-chan :awesome: 

33L8b0954.png

Ice Cold Sniper 
Reach maximum affinity with Sinon.

Oh man, Miyuki is hella moe as Sinon xDDDD Games definitely portrait Sinon fantastically. I'm liking her more and more :D

I hate going off topic in this thread but...... having both Miyuki and Ten-chan would be nice..... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And we know Sinon best girl in SAO world. 

• Like 1

25Lca6d85.png

Grand Tear trophy (tearaway)

afternoon update: got the hardest achievement in the game right above me, subject to so many broken vita's and rage. last stage is finishing up all the collectibles and achievements. will be starting a new game by this afternoon or tonight. not very much left to do. might play toy story mania next (ps3 has not gotten a game done in a long time).

13 games ago wow ><.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2