Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

9L51cac1.png

Trick Or Treat (Syberia 2) ps3

night update: going to complete more of this game tomorrow, then start on judge dee. might participate on other games in my collection that can be completed to earn some extra trophy ie raiden 4 (just the ones that can be completed by me).

Edited by kingdrake2

Lbff0b3.png

36Ld7d520.png

:bronze:Z-Spark Collector - Collect 100 Z-sparks

So I started this game... And fell asleep about fifteen minutes in :S

Well, blame me for being tired of work and having a longchair in my mancave.

First fifteen minutes weren't that promising. The intro was so bad it was funny (terribly acted live action), and the game looks and feels like a Jak & Daxter rip-off... If Daxter was missing, Jak had to transform into different animals for their moves and the whole thing had been aimed at children young enough not to be called teenager yet.

Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy certain media aimed at children. I can go as far as saying some stuff people think are aimed at children are really for adults as well (like Asterix: Le Domaine Des Dieux) and many stuff (like Disney movies) will put a lot of smart stuff for the adult viewer in there. But I get annoyed by media that is so damn condescending towards their audience... Yes Invizimals, I get that stuff will be hidden in those containers and that I will have to smash them to get what's inside. You don't have to tell me. You certainly don't have to tell me every single time I see a new variant of the same thing.

• Like 3

logo-la_noire-654x158.png

39L0ccde9.png

:silver: Auto Collector - Drive 40 different vehicles

Taking a break from Driveclub to revist LA Noire, played it last back in summer of '11... Completed it back then, but found the complete edition dirt cheap so decided to get some DLCs done and collect some of the trophies that I missed those six years ago. I refuse to drive all cars, collect all golden reels etc, but getting this one along with some other cozy trophies, I can handle.

Looking forward to going for the menace trophy where you have to rack up $47k of damage, I mean I drive reckless during cases normally, but I rarely cause more than 2-3k of damage to the city. And of course getting to the new DLC cases, have just started the Vice desk and so far the story has only delivered one DLC case so far. Really enjoying the re-visit though!

• Like 3

Skyforge (PS4)

Machavana (Silver trophy)

It took me a lot of tries to fight the Avatar of the Phyndnnas or whatever the plant monsters are called. Plus, it didn't help the fact that teammates I'm given using group find are amautars or weak or just screw around. But today, I finally earned that trophy as well as defeating my second avatar of an enemy force (unless the first avatar I fought was story related.)