Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L84d798.png

41L09c81e.png

40-silver.pngNosy Nellie

This is a pretty difficult trophy to get, requiring all the secret chests in the High Rift be found before completion of your run. This achievement was added in the Elves, Rogues, and Rifts DLC for Portal Knights. With a lot of practice, this is doable: It's really a large memorization test with a tight timer. You must recall the location of 66-67 chests, and how to access them.

It's best done alone, in my opinion, after practicing with others. Each additional person on your team causes the timer to run faster, making it pretty tough even for teams that know what they're doing. Also, as others join you, there is a very, very high chance of encountering the lag bug which freezes your characters in place while the timer drains, breaking most runs. So, again, this is best done solo after practice and study. Special thanks to @DawningEmpire and @thisghere

• Like 4

Lca2ada.png

5Sffd34e.png:gold:Score 50,000 points

6Sc5a968.png:gold:  HI SCORE Player - The score has been posted to the online rankings in the "HI SCORE MODE"

L1b39ee.png

4Sdad72a.png:silver: Score 60,000 points

6Sf699f4.png:gold:HI SCORE Player - The score has been posted to the online rankings in the "HI SCORE MODE"

Now all I need to do with this is get the third score trophy which will take... 90,000! Well, this sure won't be easy. ?

• Like 4

Lff7fa2.png

DOOM: Expansion Pack 2

41L4bfe1b.png

Eat Your Vitamins
Kill 10 enemies with the Cacodemon in Multiplayer

:silver:  8.76% Very Rare

Last of the demon trophies I needed. Needed 2 more kills. ?

So the two grindy Armor trophies are left. I just hit the second tire. Fun. So much fun. ?

Will work those on the weekend for now on.

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 2

L223637.png

Defender: Finished Act 3 of Episode 2

17L5179df.png

I keep on liking this more and more. Telltale were seemingly really trying to get out of their comfort zone with the risks they're taking with the morality of the narrative. Didn't expect it to veer into love territory, neither. The Truth or Dare segment was so much fun I replayed it three times for the sheer joy of it. They're really allowing Clementine to grow up. The rejigged gameplay also enhanced the actiony parts.

Ultimately, these flashes late-stage inspiration just makes it all worse that Telltale went under. Hope the season can keep up its current level of quality so it can serve as a worthy epitaph for them. They may have plans to resurrect the company name and IPs and all that, but it won't be the same with so many of the people who made it what it is, gone in different directions.

• Like 3