Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1See1778.png

Completely OVERKILL 
Complete everything. Starbreeze OVERKILL salutes you!

Finally done with this. One of the lucky guys to get TSMB,TH by joining a friend in rats, failing once and getting it done on the second run. Guessing Game wasn't that bitch either, got on my 14th try solo and yesterday got in a coop group in my 8th try. It's just a matter of getting both boxes right, one on each floor and then you are golden.

5Lc9c37f.png           6L843c9e.png  7L6cb7e1.png

Dark Naruto Conquest You cleared Chapter 3.                           With Love  You cleared Chapter 4.           Approaching Ninja World War  You cleared Chapter 5.

8L3c6cc6.png                   39L04db5b.png

The Ninja Alliance Struggle You cleared Chapter 6.

Lbee66e.png

• Like 2

inFAMOUS: Second Son

37L152438.png            34L537d1b.png

:bronze: One Down                                                :bronze:Prank Call
                                                     Clear the D.U.P. completely out of a district               Complete a District Showdown

(The 3 year wait for this game was well worth it, it's the first PS4 game that I've played that makes use of the

DS4's touchpad & speaker which is pretty cool, & who doesn't like using their controller as a can of spray-paint.)