Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L53f2a7.png

19L050ddd.png

:bronze: Bloody Lust

Kill Isaac with Samson

This game is really addicting, a friend of me told me to play it and at first i didnt really like the game because i died all the time. But after he showed me how to play i got better at it and enjoyed it so much more and now im kinda addicted to this game hehe :D

• Like 1

PvZ:Garden Warfare

46Le7dd15.png

:silver: Weed Whacker

Vanquish 100 Peashooters, 100 Sunflowers, 100 Chompers and 100 Cacti

Finally popped, final kill was from a sunflower while playing gnome bomb :) Now to focus more on zombie killing!

• Like 1

In Medal of Honor...

27L0b3235.png

:bronze:Bad Guy Jamboree :bronze:

Singleplayer: Complete Gunfighters

Completed Gunfighters yesterday, and am already halfway through the campaign. It is a enjoyable game, just feels a little wonky at points. Also, Tier 1 Mode is proving to be challenging at points, because of the same reason Frontline is...

• Like 2

Tales of Xillia 2

22L3024e2.png

:bronze: Dimension Destroyer - You've destroyed your first fractured dimension. But hey, you had to, right?

Okay, I needed to post this, I had to. I bought this game on release date aka August 22, 2014 for me European citizen. After FIVE MONTHS, I got THE FIRST trophy of this absolutely infamous mood-killing suicide-inducing trophy set. This trophy list features 49 trophies, only five are story related. Each of the remaining ones is A GRIND OF ITS OWN....this list is the epitomy of how dreadful trophies can totally kill a game's experience. 

The Oxford Dictionary of the English Language updated its entry for "Annoyance". Now it features a picture of Hideo Baba building this trophy list with an evil grin in his face. 

Now I'll go back to spending another 30 hours before I can earn another trophy.... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• Like 2