Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

9L8b6e31.png

To Rule Them All 

Defeat all Organization XIII Replica Data.

So, So! Can i be #0 or #15 of the organization?!! I ruled them all, Didn't i?!

I made some comments on each Member before saying farewell for a long time, be warned that there is 13 comments.

Xemnas; "Can you spare.....A heart?" I would, but what good will it be if i'm going to eliminate you the next moment, Hmm?

Xigbar; "You shouldn't have betrayed us, Roxas!" Errrgh! i did not betray anyone, and stop shooting snipes, we will only reflect them, Duh!

Xaldin; I like your style really, but don't come near belle again ~_~

Vexen; Yo science-addict, what the hell did you exactly use other than data to make your Anti-sora that powerful?! o_o

Lexaeus; ...............You should talk more in the future.......

Zexion; Y'know, i actual Love your style, but please stop forcing us to be inside your lexicons, Please!

Saix; "Can you feel it, The moon's power" I can only feel the love in the air, can you?  :wub:

Axel; You will still be one of my best friends, Got it memorized?

Demyx; Y'know, you were cute for a second there before you summoned those looney water spirits  :angry:

Luxurd; "Sora! Do you know the rules?" Yeah, coming from someone who lost to me in his own gamble ;)

Marluxia; *Whispers to Sora before battle*, WAIT! the hell was that whispering censored for us to hear?!

Larxene; I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you, Annoying Nymph!

Roxas; "We will always see each other" Ofcourse, my Third favorite Nobody.

Edited by Luki Luka
  • Like 1

L6e2c3c.png

47Lb38a8c.png

:bronze: Legionnaire of Doom 

Grow a Doom-shroom, Bamboo Shoot, Fire Peashooter and Ice Peashooter

Finally opened a pack with a Bamboo Shooter inside it. Planted all the others when I first started!

• Like 1

Final Fantasy XIII-2

28Lff2632.png

40-silver.png
Big Game Hunter
Defeated every worthy opponent.

Onwards to the plat! Yomi required some pretty nimble paradigm shifts, probably the second most difficult challenge of the game apart from soloing Caius with Serah with the Paradox Scope activated. Kind of strange how the trophy image resembles a crystal dildo though. Time to hunt some rare monsters now!

• Like 2

KILLZONE: SHADOW FALL

16Lbcd108.png

:silver: - Outgunned

(In SP, Kill 6 Helghast w/headshots within a single adrenaline rush.)

7Lbd8ac0.png

:bronze: - The Helghast

(Complete level 'The Helghast')

I miss posting here and basically the sound of that unlocked Trophy...felt so thirsty..  :giggle:

If am not mistaken, about a month gap from the very last trophy in December via GTAV.  :hmm:

Oh well...I can't say it's "Nice to be back" as I haven't gone into full swing hunting  :pimp:  but we'll get there..right after the CCNA's.

Cheers, Everyone!  :awesome:

-Razgriz

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

7L444c8e.png

Lingering Will 

Defeat the Lingering Will.

This armor took me 2 whole days just to figure out a luck-strategy to beat it, and to make it worse, turns out that there is an exploit that allows you to beat it in an instant  :facepalm: 

I have to check guides more often before attempting a trophy  :P 

• Like 3