Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L402917.png

10L3fe25f.png

:bronze: Reached Chapter 8 

That ugly thing looked like it hasn't given up. Bring it anytime, I'll clean your clock.

:bronze:  Reached Chapter 9 

That conceited Arata's proposing infiltration, but these are two separate things! Time for the Rebels!

:bronze:  One-Star Rating 

Raised the rank of a Farm Island to maximum.

:bronze:  999 Damage! 

Inflicted more than 999 points of damage in one attack.

(Still so much in love with this game!)

• Like 3

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

47Lad8c59.png

Top-Notch Breeder 
Digivolved 30 Digimon to Mega.

waitaminute... :jaymon: same design???? they just changed the color!!!!

story related ones:

:bronze:  Reached Chapter 12

What the!? Just as I think I've saved Yuuko, how come you're the one who's disappeared now!?

:bronze:  Reached Chapter 13

That Arata... What's he thinking of doing on his own!? Hurry back, Little Kyoko... They're gonna need your help!

wow.. loving the story now... this one's going to have an anime adaptation right????

found my new Prince Charming fave Digimon:

2NnHz04.jpg?1

Edited by JaM
  • Like 4

Shadow of Mordor

18L5f41ec.png

No Power in Numbers

Help a Captain survive a Recruitment Power Struggle, and then kill him and all his new recruits.

Really enjoying this game so far, the nemesis system is so much fun to play around with!

Plan on cleaning up the remaining Legend missions, Outcast missions and challenges tomorrow, then finish the story mode, then clean up :)

• Like 1

Lb660f4.png

27L611573.png

:gold:True Ending
Obtained by seeing the True Ending image.

39L612286.png

:silver:Rich Ending
Obtained by seeing the Rich Ending image.

38L7a2e2c.png

:bronze:Pie Master Ending
Obtained by seeing the Pie Shop Ending image.

:bronze:Adventurer Ending
Obtained by seeing the Adventurer Ending image.

:bronze:Endless Search for Marriage
Obtained after you help find Esty's love.

:bronze: Astrid/Cordelia/Gio/Iksel/Sterk/Lionela Ending

Obtained by seeing the Astrid/Cordelia/Gio/Iksel/Sterk/Lionela Ending image.

NG+ done! Fixed all my fuck-ups from my first semi-blind run. xD Now I just have Overtime left.

• Like 2

LEGO®Harry Potter: Years 1~4

14L3847ff.png

Student Rescue 

Rescue all students in peril - :silver:- 30.75% Uncommon *atm

18Lec9654.png

Quidditch Team 

Buy the entire Gryffindor Quidditch team from Book One - :bronze:- 34.98% Uncommon *atm

12Ld85665.png

Power Up! 

Collect all of the Red Bricks - :silver:- 35.86% Uncommon *atm

10L8a84ee.png

Ultra Collector 

Collect all of the house crests in Year 3 - :silver:- Uncommon *atm

28L010135.png

Animagus 

Unlock all Animagi - :bronze:- 33.54% Uncommon *atm

15L048938.png

Stud Magnet 

Get True Wizard in every level - :silver:- 39.02 Uncommon *atm

9Lb828c1.png

Crest Fanatic 

Collect all of the house crests in Year 2 - :silver:- 37.18% Uncommon *atm

For a moment there, I thought Red bricks and Student in Peril did glitched on me  :yay: 

but now....it seems GOLD Bricks is having one.

Currently @199/200

98.4%

163/167 Character Tokens

:hmm:  :hmm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

And as I read through google, there were cases of being stuck @99.9 , 98.4 , 98.1  :facepalm:  :(  :( 

That  :platinum: is a perfect example of being so near yet so far kind of feeling. :shakefist: 

-Razgriz

ONE PIECE UNLIMITED WORLD RED

One-Piece-Unlimited-World-Red-REVIEW-000

full-trophy_0.png

:platinum:  I Will Be Pirate King!

Earn all voyages.

Rarity: Very Rare (7.83%)

Difficulty: 5 

Enjoyment: 10

Yeaahhhh!!! KAIZOKU ONI ORE WA NARU!!!! I can't believe I've actually got this platinum...I guess the one piece would be as good as earning this bad boy  :giggle: 

My journey with this game begun its release date in june 2014, I bought it for psvita and unfortunately at the time I didn't know about the "ad hoc" trophy that would have haunted my nightmares in the next months.

The game is not hard, but very long for its genre, it took me 71 hours. You have to get all the characters to level 40 and one to level 50, get every word,meet all the enemies, complete the bug and fish collection and so on...basically you have to 100% it. Plus a lot of miscellananeous trophies.

I loved it, I played for about 35-40 hours during the first couple of weeks when I accidentally erased my save  :spank:  :spank:  :spank:  (I swear this was the first and only time)

I was shocked and I immediately started it all over again, after I matched my previous save I didn't want to go for the platinum anymore...there were some really grindy trophies, not to count the unobtainable co-op related trophy on psvita. I continued to play it from time to time ending up with one trophy left...the infamous "Friends on my Side" co-op one.

Until this very morning I wasn't planning to get it, when I suddently came along a second hand copy of the game for psvita at GAMESTOP. (yeah, I forgot to mention that I have two psvita...one is my brother's though). I bought it, got the needed trophy and gave back the game for a $30 gift card on the ps store.

Nicely done, I guess NAMI thought me well.

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 2