Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L271166.png

2L0a5cd6.png

Ultimate Warrior

1.63% Ultra Rare Trophy

My newest rarest trophy in my entire profile. Took me months to get this one, such a long and sometimes hard grind. 1 step closer to getting the platinum on this damn game!

• Like 3

Lfb57ba.png

34Lf721e4.png

40-bronze.pngI'm no Zoologist, but how do you classify a 20 foot tentacle?
Face each new enemy once.

The amount of noobs and trolls on this game is astounding. Also, this is the first time I've heard an 6 year old via mic.

Little girl played better than the others lol.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

L4f3473.png

17Lbd6dfb.png               12L55c86f.png    

:bronze: A Fiendish Trap                                 :gold: Number 2 is The New Numer 1

Fought 300 Online network battles                          Raise your player level to 200

I'm actually surprised that I've reached 300 battles already, considering that i'm mostly playing in Lounges to train.....I guess the casual matches I've fought are way more than I though. On the other hand (the ranked) I'm still in Ultra Bronze, as a Ryu player I really need to level up my game to proceed further. I'd like to complete survival mode on Hard/Hell next, once I do that I might be able to call myself a Silver player.

• Like 1