Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

12Lf92bc1.png

凜祢ユートピア 
トゥルーエンドを迎えました

Rinneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh my... beautiful... this was... so... beautiful. 

Anyone who skips it should burn, they are missing fantastic story... like... FF-0 all over again...

Why are these endings so touching... why are they always like this.

Screw Life is Strange, THIS is how you write ending...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

Laf972f.png

49La84715.png     37Lc7e6f7.png

:bronze:Diggin' It                                  :bronze:Have Guides Will Travel
Complete five digging mini games.           Complete your Travel Guide.

I've reached the "point of no return", so now I've just been going around & finishing all the sidequest stuff I missed before going any further...

Although, now I think I need to get some sleep, as I didn't know it was 5:30 AM. dreaming-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 2

Unepic

38L8962c3.png

THE KEY OF THE LIBRARY 
You have defeated the third Guardian and obtained the Key of the Library.

some mumbling: I am not really planning to start this one... I wanted to start Bastion and when I was copying Bastion from my PS3 to my Vita...I keep getting an error... I guess the file was corrupted... so... I played this instead that has been sitting in my PSV for a while now... and I am glad I started it... loving it so far... ^_^

Edited by JaM
  • Like 2

L4f3473.png

31L098927.png               37Lec26b5.png

:bronze:  Not Over Til' it's Over                                 :bronze:  See you in my Dream !

Who doesn't love when trophies pop unexpectedly ?  ;)

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 1

Lba8c60.png

33L3ac0cf.png

:silver:Taking care of yourself :silver:
Be careful and finish a level without taking damage from start to finish, after obtaining the book.

I tried this in every single level and got allways hit when two enemies attacked simultaneously from two different directions.

But I finally managed to get through one level without being hit.