Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L1ab094.png

32L7f0216.png

:bronze: The Boss Beats A Boss

Defeat a boss using only the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida.

Not that hard of a plat at all. Probably the most difficult task of them all was my first run of the game on Gamer difficulty. Specifically when I did that side quest that had me taking out that AKB48 knockoff.

I followed the guide here too and did the first playthrough on Gamer, which was a mistake. IMO it would be better to start on easy or normal and upgrade some clothing first.

Here we go... I've heard mixed things about this game. People seem to either love it or hate it. I'm well aware what type of game this is. I may not be the target audience, but I like to think I'm fairly open minded, so I think I can enjoy it for what it is. :P I'm sure that I'll find out soon enough...

My advice would be to do the Diamond route first to get it over with.

I was ready to cut my ears off if I heard the words "everything is awesome" one more time... <_<

That sounds like a real torture .... I should use it for the SV :devil:. Also:

Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. :awesome: 

• Like 3

That sounds like a real torture .... I should use it for the SV :devil:. Also:

Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. Everything is awesome. :awesome: 

I had a feeling someone might try & use that song after I posted that... silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

L818ecf.png

12L070fb4.png

:bronze:I'm Batman!
Defeat 20 Enemies using Batman's special moves

I'll be glad when I get this done, this game has crashed on me like 3 times now. -_-

I was actually talking about using it in the torture chamber :P.

You know, there is a thing as too much torture. xD

• Like 4